Lance Completes Full Circle

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2004, 11:31:26 PM

Author
Lance Completes Full Circle (Read 13,520 times)

DaveAVP

DaveAVP

I dont see how this completes the circle for Heinriksen.  AVP is modern day, Alien was set sometime in the future with Aliens 57 years after that (Bishop android) then Alien 3 sometime later on when Weyland arrives at the end, how old is this man, he must be early 50's in AVP.  The time scales are all wrong.

J

J

Now that Lance has finished his role for Weyland, I think we can safely say that he will indeed be remembered for the man who started the ' Company ' ...   ... now, how about introducing his other ' associate ', YUTANI, what you all think people?   ;D  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I used to think that Yutani would come into play much later one, sometime closer to the Alien movie tmeframe, but you know, if Weyland dies his company is going to take a *serious* blow financially.  A major robotics corporation on the brink of collapse would be ripe for the pickings to be bought out by another powerful and stable company, wouldn't it?  So there's a merge and thus we have Weyland-Yutani.  This sounds like a perfect explanation actually.

J

J

Yeah, that would make sense Galmorzu, picking up from where Weyland left, the Companys on the brink of a   major fall and so Yutani throws in a major life line , rising it from the ashs, new, improved ...  ...   Weyland Yutani

OberonQA

OberonQA

Building Better Worlds!  **woot**

OberonQA

OberonQA

again...  I find myself scratching my head...  that IESB site link that BKB posted contains a video interview with "Lance Henrickson".  The reason I am scratching my head is why is it that no other website rep was able to speak with Lance about AvP?  Surely PlanetAvP would have been at the Yu-Gi-Oh! premiere just on the off-chance that AvP cast/crew might be there.  Also... the cast have been pretty tight-lipped about the outcome of the movie (Lance and Saana side-stepped similiar questions at Comic-Con).  Why then is "Lance" stating that "we lose" when asked who wins in the movie?  I question the validity of this video interview....

J

J

I\'ve got a   good question, who do you think could play the role for Weylands other pattern Yutani? the name sounds orinetal ,   HELL, IT COULD BE PLAYED BY A WOMAN!

OberonQA

OberonQA

Thats a good question.  The simple fact of the matter is we (the audience) know next to nothing about Yutani.  AvP is the first movie to even bring some info about the Corporation (Weyland-Yutani) to light by revealing a bit about the Weyland Corporation.  One can only hope that any AvP sequel(s) reveal more as the timeline comes closer together with the first Alien film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed