AvP Not Finished For Cinemas?

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 04:38:47 PM

Author
AvP Not Finished For Cinemas? (Read 13,315 times)

OberonQA

OberonQA

And actually... theaters should be getting the film within the next two to three days (Thursday at the very very latest).  This according to a friend who works at the Regal Cinema theater located next to the MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip....

Faust

Faust

Remember the saying?  "Theres no such thing as bad publicity?"  Methinks it applies here.  FOX knows there's a built in audience that is going to see this movie.  A little controversy thrown into the mix a week before release doesn't hurt in trying to garner sales from "non-fans".    I'm just about crapping my pants in anticipation.  This is not high art folks.  It's a drag down knock em out WWE style fest that I believe will deliver.  It is not Laurence of Arabia.  Sheesh!@    ???  

J

J

Rumble young Pred, rumble

G-Dog

G-Dog

AudioFreak, you hinted that you worked on one of the AVP crews and it was finished on 29 Jul, is this true? And if it is, what was finished? principal photography or the whole editing and CG package??

OberonQA

OberonQA

Your right about the controversy ploy... except I've only seen this rumor on a couple of websites... and not one of those websites gets anywhere near the amount of visitors the major sites would.  Setting a rumor up on sites with relatively small daily hits doesn't make much sense.  There might have been some credibility to this whole thing if it had been reported on Cinescape, Variety, or PlanetAvP (each of those websites brings in hundreds of thousands of visitors a day... if not more).  Hate to say it... but the more we talk about this here... the more we're letting the person (or people) who created the rumor get what they want... which is to somehow put a pall on the release of what is probably going to be the best action movie of the summer.  Enough said....

JoeMama

JoeMama

The World Premiere has been cancelled.  It has been removed from the Graumans premiere list. www.manntheatres.com/premieres/upcoming.htm

kp_playaz

kp_playaz

Haha..ha...       ;D  

AudioFreak

AudioFreak

G-dog. The whole film was finished and the prints are as far as i know ready. So few more days and you will see that this shit all about that the film will not be out on fridays......so enjoy it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed