Is The AvP-Movie Poll Fixed?

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 12:30:25 AM

Author
Is The AvP-Movie Poll Fixed? (Read 9,727 times)

The Reverend

The Reverend

ALIENS SHALL RULE WITH AN IRON CLAW MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH besides they totally out number the preds like 100:1    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

J

J

But good Reverend,   NEVER COUNT THAT 1 OUT   O whats that?   Is that a    ;D     ;D     ;D   bomb I hear ticking??  the Predator has the LAST word!  HA! and I do so believe HA! again   ;D  

Zach Wachob

Zach Wachob

In the games it is easy to defeat a bunch of aliens as a predator but really difficult to take out a single predator which is why I feel the predator would win. I always vote for the predator and find it hard to believe that so many people think the aliens have an advantedge

Thomas

Thomas

People underestimate the Alien. I think people must forget that this creature is capable of wiping out entire crews of people without even being seen. So far from all the clips we've seen, the Alien always seems to come off as weaker and a less able competitor. He's had his tale chopped, been thrown around like a ragdoll, puched through walls, the chestburster is caught mid-air in a preds hand, the queen is chained up like a measely pet and a facehugger is sliced in half. Where's all the pro-Alien footage? As for the preds, one got his mask scratched. Big wow!   ???   More kick ass Alien footage needed!!!    ;D  

Torch

Torch

I don't give a sh*t who wins, just as long as the humans DIE!!

ShinCrisis

ShinCrisis

lol.  People are more concerned with Aliens and Predators than our own presidential election.  WHOEVER WINS... WE LOSE.  JOHN KERRY & GEORGE BUSH

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

Using a BOT to kick alien BUTT luuuurrrvee it!!!  MuuuuhaMuhaaahaaahaaaaa  PS: Has anyone else noticed if Kerry's face gets any thinner he'll be looking like the dog-alien off #3? Still - never liked shrubs mahself!

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

lol doesn't matter now, especially since they probably reduced the Predator's numbers after finding this out. You could tell 3 months ago that there were more people voting for the Predator.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

SAINT ur rite 2 to 3 months ago  the preds were up but i quess lets just wait and c

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

yeah, 2-3 months ago preds were always ahead by like, 100k votes maximal, now the aliens are taking the lead.  doesnt really matter to me, IMHO, they are both capable of victory, and both deserve votes

Baseman

Baseman

Thomas: No worries, I have seen the Pro-Alien footage  (spoiler) I seen him kill a pred, pick him up with his tail, head bite him, and toss him aside like a 250lb rag doll (sorry dunno how much that is in metric units). The alien is awesome, but I think pred is just Kick ass. RARRR! D====

pred fan

pred fan

If u watch the fight clip of the pred and alien, the pred kicks the aliens ass, he throws his ass around like a punk! and in all of the trailers the pred is always winnin! GO PREDATORS!!   ;D  

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

people are weird these days cmon think about it they think since their is more votes on alien or pred they think the one with the more votes it gonna win that is totally weird.   ???  

antman

antman

All i know is that the humans better not win....i know the catch phrase says who ever wins...we lose....but if we do win, ill be pissed....if it were up to me all the humans would be killed, except for bishop..(he's cool.)

Spectra

Spectra

It must be the same with the Aliens since for long time the Preds were far in advance in the results votes and now it's the Aliens. Someone must have made a bot for the Aliens too. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed