AvP Face Off Video Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 12:38:55 AM

Author
AvP Face Off Video Clip (Read 24,976 times)

Winston

Winston

Who said that the pred has a sword? look closely, see it yet? you can see that it is his wrist blades but he only has one ejected you can see the tip of the other side

AlienKal

AlienKal

Do alien tails strech out?

anonymous-meyi

anonymous-meyi

;D  that was so cool i just can't want to see it im like total freked out it rocks like its so evil   >:D  

AlienKal

AlienKal

Every time i see this clip i imagine the alien to say, "How do you like me now?".  Anyways this is a great clip.

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

also, im not familiar with this, but can aliens see cloaked preds?

G-Dog

G-Dog

and yes, aliens see cloaked preds, even they can't hide from the aliens.....   8)  

Ermac

Ermac

Back to the topic: I think that while Fish Gill is still alive dangling on the Alien tail, he should use this cannon on it. Doesn't matter if he gets acid on him cus he's dead anyway.

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

who cares bout the tail bein a little long. the scene was really perfect and elegant. awesome colors too. i dont wanna see any more now until the movie cuz its gonna ruin it

G-Dog

G-Dog

Nope, I don't think so, they wouldn't be showing these "gory" clips if they weren't in. I don't think FOX is that stupid, that would really piss people off... read the rating again, it states: gory, violance etc etc. Pretty much everything we saw in those two clips. Nothing to be worried about like I've been saying forever now. R or PG-13, its still going to be the best Alien and Predator movie to date!!!

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

fish gill hasnt got a cannon, ***Spolier*** In the book it says the preds take lesser weapons, ie blades and spears. they only high tec weapon is that scar takes an net shooter which clips onto his arm, well it may not be scar but they dont actaully take the burners unless they change it 4the movie.One of the reasons they go after the humans is that they find they cannons they are allowed to use in the pyramid, its ment to be that they aint allowed to use them until the 1st alien kill *** Spoiler over***

JFDAddison5456

JFDAddison5456

It's a great clip, and I think this predator has two retractable swords, and his writs blades as well.  As he is bign turned around to face the Alien, does he have his plasma cannon attached to his shoulder, or is it a trophy dangling down his right shoulder blade.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

also i kinda like gills mask the best. scars classic one is still cool but sometimes i see a shots of celtics mask and i think i dont liek it, then i see one and think its looks real creepy and cool.

G-Dog

G-Dog

As for the alien tail, its good to know that I am not the only one that thought that the alien tail was a bit long. It was a 10+ for me still, but I am no cookies, that guy just can't be pleased no matter what. No matter how much I see, it ain't gonna ruin it for me!!!!! So far, these two fight clips, although the first fight scene wasn't finished, was better than I imagined. In regards to the first fight clip, you want to know why it wasn't a final cut for real? when the alien jumps in the air and sticks his tail in the gorund and after the pred cuts his tail and looks at his blades (while the alien still on top of him), the next cut shows the alien infornt of the predator again to continue fighting. How did the alien get off of the pred? didn't show. I don't know, I may have all this wrong, but that tells me that Its not the final cut of that fight scene.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

its a skull on his shoulder.

ye just looked. near his right shoulder is a skull, the left side is where they keep the medical stuff.the thing thats stickin out.

G-Dog

G-Dog

hmmmmm, now that I pay attention to those skulls on that pole that he has on his back, doesn't that kind of remind you of the preds in the Aliens vs Predator Extinction game with those skulls sticking out from the back of the preds???     ???   Pretty cool I think.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed