AvP Face Off Video Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 12:38:55 AM

Author
AvP Face Off Video Clip (Read 25,156 times)

preds_to_win!

preds_to_win!

hey i thought i'd explain how a 200 pound alien can lift a 400+ pound predator with its tail. the alien has an exoskeleton and if u look at earth creatures with exoskeletons (say ants or terminites) they are extremely strong for their size and can lift many times their own weight so the same could be applied to the alien

DaveAVP

DaveAVP

Agreed, the aliens have extreme strength as seen in Aliens when they smash through steel doors in the medical complex.  One on one with no gismo's the predator does not stand a chance against an alien.  It has no natural weapons apart from fists and power.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

have u looked at celtics choice of foot wear, theres even blade type thing between the toes i think. i cant believe the detail in gill while hes cloaked. in p 1 & 2 i know thing didnt have the fc like we do these days but even so its looks so much better. i use to get annoyed when they didnt give the pred his preds when cloaked, only in certain shots can u see them while they are cloaked.

sexualpredator

sexualpredator

i like the fact the aliens tail is so strong. i like the idea of portraying them as such powerful beasts. makes them more menacing. this clip is one of the coolest things ive ever seen!

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

i still cant get over how cool the celtic preds mask looks!    :D   best predator mask ever!

Variable

Variable

An alien got its ass kicked by that pred. Then that alien kicked the preds ass. This is going to be GREAT. This is history. Ive waited a long time to see this movie and its 3 days away. YEA!

Somebody

Somebody

I wonder what is Paul Anderson editing on the movie, with just 3 days left. .....    ???  

Variable

Variable

What ever it is its proving he is a true fan and doesnt want to mess anything up. From what Ive seen from this movie so far he did a great job.

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

The Xenomorphs tail is unrealistically long.  I thought it was gonna be the Queen.    The Predator cloak effects are ten time better though.   The Thermal Vision is not the same though, looks crappy.  Why oh why do all VS films have to have a face off part?

Somebody

Somebody

I wonder where was Scar in the "Face Off" scene..........

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

This Movie is gonna rock. But what i wonder is why we haven't got to see more chestbursters.But i think they will be in many numbers. Like to see more clips. One with the Queen in it    ;D   or the predator elder.

WB

WB

I like the Gill Predator's long blades because you can still see some of the blade.  The light refraction effect is not completely on and you can still see some of the details of the blade itself.

Variable

Variable

Good to see that PA didnt spare any alien and pred gore. The fact that slime is in the rating must mean its pretty intense.

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

yeah, thats indeed a good thing. I want to see some chestbuster gore!   :D   The cloacking effect is looking very good.

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

There is no chance of a human chestburster, maybe a Predator chestburster.  We'll see the people fitting then it'll pan then you'll only hear the burst and the bambi aliens screams.  We might finally get to see a Predalien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed