New AvP Xtreme Desktop

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2004, 10:28:32 PM

Author
New AvP Xtreme Desktop (Read 15,031 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Official AvP Website has been updated with a new Xtreme Desktop for Alien vs Predator. The ‘interactive desktop environment’ features a lot of cool stuff – all the trailers and featurettes can be accessed from your desktop and a lot of new wallpapers will be released in these coming weeks. You may also remember the Alien Quadrilogy and Alien Director’s Cut Desktops released last year from Xtreme Desktops.

Download: AvP Extreme Desktop (13MB)

Thanks to Jeff and Izzet for the news.

izzet

izzet

Wow this is so f*king cool, You can ask PA questions on monday night, that gives a lot of us the chance to voice our opinion on the certificate. I've E-mailed Darkness again too, telling him he'll be well impressed with this website. Anderson may even visit!

izzet

izzet

I meant Anderson would be well impressed with this website.

AJ

AJ

lets just hope that the movie is as impressive as the website is.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

cool i just hooked this badboy up. tho the count down should be for october    >:D  

Yeah

Yeah

^ that does suck

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

im gunna have to fly over,,,,,, i cant wait till october

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

f**king awesopme guys truely very nice and asking PA  iz ganna be off the hook...

Terhou

Terhou

WOW!This is pretty cool   8)  The AvP movie release counter is a funny idea.I have a question:will this skin slow my computer?   :-\  

predguy22

predguy22

I've used the Alien Quadrilogy Xtreme Desktop and I enjoyed it a lot. It slowed my system down a little bit, but it gives you an option to turn off the animations. I haven't installed this one since I'm at work so I don't know if this one has a similar option.  I can't wait to get back home and try this desktop right away!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

slow bloody hell mine stoped lol my cpu must be crap lol not fair

Terhou

Terhou

I switched to low mode and it works faster.   ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

terhou how u switch to low mode???

Blaze

Blaze

how do you put it on your desktop ?

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

73%  -Rusty Nails

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed