AvP TV Spot on IFilm

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 10:38:00 PM

Author
AvP TV Spot on IFilm (Read 5,935 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Possibly the first TV spot for Alien vs Predator has been posted somewhere on IFilm.com. There’s no new footage apart from a few minor frames here and there but it generally looks a lot brighter and clearer.

20040720_02

Download: TV Spot (1.5MB) (Right-click and save target as)

The clip lasts for 37 seconds and finishes with a voiceover saying “AvP: Alien vs Predator. This film is not yet rated. August 13th”.

Thanks to Agent Glenn for the link.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy first post nice tv spot hehe

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

sounds and looks neate all it needs iz the rating to be complete hehe

J

J

Try, they are taking their time over this rating thing,  FOX, WHATS GOING ON? IS IT PG-13 OR R? JUST LET US KNOW ONE WAY ALL ANOTHER!  ( cool clip by the way.)    :)  

SCAR

SCAR

Finaly a TV spot but soon to be rated!!!!

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

nice...needs new footage like spidys trailers.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

hey fox is making us watch day by day for a rating  theyre getting our attention thats what they want

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

just thought of something...everyone whatch ur tvs, ill try to find it for u guys and post it in the news section. does that count as news darkness?

Variable

Variable

Pretty damn good for a first TV spot. Your right SaNdMaNxX all we need is a final rating.

Celtic Predator

Celtic Predator

just saw the tv spot like i said i would.   ;D  

J

J

MAN! can't believe in just afew months were going to be watching the cross over of the century.  Can October 22nd come any sooner ( Hell boy hasn't even come out yet)

El Diablo

El Diablo

Cool. Let's keep a look out for any new TV spots, there should be a ton of them coming our way. The Fox Sunday night line-up is always promoting upcoming films from the studio so that's a good bet. Both Sci-Fi and Comedy Central will probably show them too.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Nice clip, too bad no new footage    >:D  

Terhou

Terhou

Cool clip!   8)   i hope that in the movie will be some or least one Predalien.

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Cool tv spot. The queen really looks great! I hope she will have a large part in this movie. And to see more avp trailers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed