AvP TV Spot on IFilm

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 10:38:00 PM

Author
AvP TV Spot on IFilm (Read 5,938 times)

Variable

Variable

I saw this exact spot on MTV in America at about 11:36 and it was GREAT! Its out on the broadcasting air!

J

J

Predalienstrike, the Queens part in this movie will be like its box-office takings ...    ....B                                I                                 G !!   :)  

predalienstrike.

predalienstrike.

J, thats very great! cause she is really great in Aliens. But her part is a little small.So if she has a great part it will rock!  ;D   I wonder when the movie novelisation will be out here. i went to the bookshops but they still dont have it. And over here in Holland there are still no AVP trailers or anything like that. Ive told a lot of peaple the movie was coming out and only a few knew it.I hope it will come soon here also. And the movie release! i cant wait for it.    :)   I only have to wait till 28th of Oct.

J

J

Predalienstrike, she going to be something to look at thats a  for sure, ( its going to be interesting to see how she strides, compared to Aliens). more articulation. Can't wait.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed