Alien vs Predator US TV Spots

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2004, 01:27:44 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator US TV Spots (Read 15,918 times)

Vamp

Vamp

thanx for da tip me b watchin out 4 them    ;D     8)  

J

J

YEAH PEOPLE! CRANK IT UP   ;D  

G-Dog

G-Dog

predalienstrike, whats the e-mail bro?????!!!!!!! and congrats to ya!! I hope that they think about it. One thing though, if you don't mind my input, I think it would of been better if you mentioned the Alien and Predator meuseum built somewhere instead of having an exposition that goes around the world. I think that they will think that it will be too much money. Maybe having an Alien and Predator museum built.....say.....in Universal Studios or something (?) some thing of that nature would be better. But, the fact that you threw the idea out to them is GREAT, good job man.     8)  

J

J

Same goes here boss, nice draft

Growler

Growler

I'm pretty sure after this weekend, you'll be seeing new tv spots with the rating on it.   The count down at the AvP-movie site is at 22 days.  I'm sure that with in 10 to 15 days left till the movie, we'll get the official rating.

120 min film!!

120 min film!!

a rating worry is bad enough,but does anyone know the film's length? I heard it's a mere 1:27  OMG I remember when Superman IV was released it was over 2 hours..but massacred to a crap 90 mins commercial ..let's rush em in..then back out movie..and look what happened to Supes after that major studio blunder!!

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

Thanx    ;D   I was over at avpworld. And then i saw it,so i wrote a e-mail right away.  quote:ANTI-PG13 CAMPAIGN Thursday 01/07/2004 posted by Corpral Hicks -  Well myself and Darkness of AVP Galaxy have decided to launch a joint campaign to stop fox from making Alien vs Predator a PG13, we're going to try and get our various fox involved sources to bring this to foxs attentions. We'd like all of you opinions on this-IN FORCE. So bring out your fury and email fox at   foxmovies@fox.com  end of quote:  I hope to get a reaction from them. And now you guys also have the adress. I do hope its the good one. And G-dog sure i dont mind input why should i.Its always good to share ideas.   :)   Maybe they will build a museum or something at universal studio's. Its a shame that they still dont have a attraction at universal studio's. I mean they have jurassic park over there,and thats newer. And aliens and predators are a lot more terrifying. And im sure they could scare the hell out of people.   ;D  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

ooohh yyeeaaaa im ganna tear them a new one lol

Variable

Variable

Easy SaNdMaNxX, dont do nothing stupid now lol

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

ill try

sean

sean

i read the avp book from what i read if it is the same as the movie its says f**k 4 times and is extremely gory i think it will be rated R

J

J

Trust me, when the first spot drops in on England am going to scream this whole site down,  When AVP premiers in the States I want to know ALL the reactions from the stars , (well, these ones more) :  Ridley Scott James Cameron Sigoney Weaver  I only mentioned these people in specific because it would be interesting to hear THEIR reactions to the movie, enticing them to doing an Alien movie even further.

G-Dog

G-Dog

THANK GOD for the FOX e-mail!!!!!!!!!!  Good shit Predalienstrike!!!!  Hope it works!!! Thanks man!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed