New Predator CE DVD Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jul 22, 2004, 12:20:16 AM

Author
New Predator CE DVD Pictures (Read 10,764 times)

WTF

WTF

when does this actually suppose to come out in the u.s.  Because El Diablo got it early I want to also.

doubleagent

doubleagent

Where did you find this?  At a large chain, or a local store?

pinhead

pinhead

HEY when does this come out?

fatso

fatso

like august right?

El Diablo

El Diablo

Hell Alien,  I started watching the features on the second disc. They have one great documentary followed by a series of short featurettes. There is also the trailer and a photo gallery. The docs are pretty cool and go into detail on some of the stunts, they show many of the actors talking candidly about filming in the jungle and they even show the original Predator design which was rejected by the studio (the thing looked like a cross between an armadillo and a grasshopper). Watching that goofy looking monster run around the set is worth the price of the DVD.   :D  

El Diablo

El Diablo

doubleagent,  I found mine yesterday at Hollywood Video here in Los Angeles. If you call around I'm sure you'll find one.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

And El diablo, well seems promising, some of what you told me were on the SE but others werent.  Will be cool to see.    ;)  

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

Thats a pretty cool special edition dvd but ive already got the special edition dvd of the uk version   ;D  

El Diablo

El Diablo

The only AVP related stuff is on the first disc. It's basically just the "Making of the Creatures" featurette that we've seen before and the Internet Preview that was released in March. They also have a little segment on I, ROBOT with some pre-production sketches but that's pretty much it. I think that's the only difference between this and the DVD that was released overseas.

WTF

WTF

did u get a free movie ticket to avp

Variable

Variable

Well buddy you sure shut me up. Enjoy it man and Im happy for you. Are the DVD easter eggs the same? Tyr it for me if you feel up to it. You took some pretty good pictures. You lucky son of a bitch. Did you get your ticket?

El Diablo

El Diablo

Yeah. It's a fold-out coupon with a list of participating theaters where you can see AVP for free.   I was browsing through the photo gallery on the second disc and found an interesting pic. Anyone who already owns the previously released Special Edition might be able to confirm this, I came across a pic of Carl Weathers sitting next to a guy while he was wearing his prosthetic stump (this must have been shot while they were setting up his death scene). Anyway, I may be wrong but the guy sitting beside him really does look like a young Jean-Claude Van Damme. He was wearing a giant latex arm, the one used for the original Predator design. Can anyone confirm this?

Predgirl

Predgirl

Cool I think the pics are for this DVD especially with the Predator having the red eye.  I'l definitly get it.

predguy22

predguy22

I don't own the DVD or anything, but I read somewhere that originally the predator was going to be played by Jean-Claude Van Damme, but he quit during early production. That's when they decided to go with Kevin Peter Hall.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

yea predguy ur rite i also read about that some time back

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed