AvP 15-Certificate for UK?

Started by Darkness, Jul 24, 2004, 10:34:24 PM

Author
AvP 15-Certificate for UK? (Read 16,299 times)

Cookies

Cookies

Well when i think aliens could have gotton away from being a pg13 movie.  THe only bad scene is when bishop gets ripped apart but then again theres no blood.

shakermakerman

its not just about the gore its about the horror and suspence

Oh

Oh

I wonder if Kevin Peter Hall RIP, is really pissed right now , shame he was an amazing Predator

mr nose

mr nose

Oh well, i guess that kinda sucks if its gonna be a pg-13, but that doesnt mean it is going to be a crap movie. As long as its aliens & predators there is bound to be a certain amount of violence 'n gore.  Im just over the moon that here in the UK its a 15 (hopefully)    ;D     ;D  

Predatorfan2004

Predatorfan2004

Jesus christ you ppl. I tell you IT IS OFFICALLY R and u r still brooding over the pg-13 rating. LOOK AT CINEMARK.COM. CINEMARK IS TEH OFFICIAL US MOVIE THEATRE COMPANY. THEY GET THE FINAL RATING BEFORE IT IS REALEASED. LOOK FOR CHRIST'S SAKES.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

maybe if u guys start seeing FOX channel alil more ull see that it says PG13 becuz i saw last nighht when i was watching mad tv and even the tv iz alil diffrent then the one that said this film iz not rated ........... or like predfan said go to that website......

Sam04je

Sam04je

WoooHooo! Ye man, this is the best news since i found out the film was been made! n1

eXhale55

eXhale55

Don't know what u are so worried about... it was only a documentary that got the 15 certificate... i doubt that it included the most gruesome scenes of avp... so why care?  by the way... it really suxx that avp won't be released until november here in germany... can't wait to see this movie and get forget all these pg-13 rumors...

Zach Wachob

Zach Wachob

Not only did I see a commecial for it that said it was not yet rated my parents went to the movue I,Robot last night and they saw a trailer for AvP that said it was not yet rated

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well i saw that traila on 5 different channels, fox, teletoon, tsn, mtv, and i dont remember the last one.   And they all said that it was not yet rated. None said that it was R NOR 13. So its not official yet. And about those sites that says its R or 13, we had ALOT of these few weeks back remember?? We shouldnt believe a site exep the avp-movie.com. They will tell us what is goin on. I wont trust any other film site, i dont care if its the official site of the US, for me they r just like the 20 or so other sites that said that it was R , 13, R, 13 ...  This unfortunately is maybe goin in for a 13. But if the documentary is 15 ??? and the film 13??!!   man i will want to see that documentary. And even if its 13, we will see alot of gore, most of the gore in tha book is alien and pred, not much of red blood. Some scenes yes but not that much. AR should had been 13, just like A3. And P1, for alot of ppl, these were 13 material, not R . Violence is everywhere on tv, kids r now ok with it. I dont think that gore will make a rating switch that much, a " f**k " will, but maybe not gore anymore. There wont be any sexual thing in this, nor many coarse language, just 2 aliens beating the crap out of each other, with a lil ketchup on top of that. It will not be a human slaughter house, just a battlefield btw 2 space creatures. This will be good even if 13, a chop of the 2 franchise's honor will have go into the drain, but it will still be AVP for god sake!   Just wait to see the final Rating AND result.

Dave

Dave

again people, MADTV's AVP commercial had PG-13!!! It's been confirmed by several people!!  let it go, it's over!

J

J

COME ON FOLKS, TO MANY ARE PREOCUPPIED BY THE FILMS RATING, BUT WHAT OF THE ACTUAL MOVIE ITS SELF?   The movie, thats all, THE - MOV - IE is what were all going to see not some stupid rating!  Keep that in mind people ....  .... the movie.   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed