PG13 Official Very Soon...

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2004, 10:47:39 PM

Author
PG13 Official Very Soon... (Read 19,614 times)

Predator Wave

Predator Wave

I'm not really all that disappointed of its final rating. PG13 or not, I'm still going to see it no matter the odds. I'm still going to see it, no matter what. No matter if the content of the PG13 rating is stated "for sci-fi violence and language." Like they say in the movie business sometimes, better a bad a movie then no movie made at all.

Cookies

Cookies

well that saying doesnt go for movies that have more then 2 movies behind their back since it will kill the franchise and make those great past movies crap.

Grifth

Grifth

ok let me get this thing straigth. first off I AM A FAN of the movies im 21 years old and i seen predator and alien movies so many times that when paul anderson says it would be hard to find someone that as watched the movies so many times as him i automatically think of myself. and to all saying ppl are blowing this rating issue out of porpotions ARE WRONG this movie should be R im not a gore fanatic! but its not about gore its about a certain chestbuster scene and a spinal cord being removed both tradmarks of each series! please and a pg13 means we wont get to see any off this. i am gonna download this for sure because actually i cant wait two months before it reachs my country. if its good hell i will see it in theathers once it gets here... heres to hopping.

Roadkill Xeno

Roadkill Xeno

Strange.... PG-13 for language, gore violence sounds like R

Oh

Oh

Hey yes they are being greedy it would do well as an R, I know that for a fact.  PG13 is shit, put it this way it might not be bad but you know for a fact it probably could have been alot better.  If anyone here was making the movie and you could do what u wanted, not one persons final product would be a PG-13. no f**king way.

J

J

UNLESS FOX release this as a PG-13 then re- release it to an R on DVD with more footage.

Terhou

Terhou

Too much about the PG-13

Ragnarock

Ragnarock

Coming from australia, all i can say is that y bitch and complain about the greatest match up in history? like renegade said: this movie could still be in development hell.  despite the fact that it has gotten a pg rating, it can still turn out to be a good movie. correct me if im wrong but wasnt lord of the rings: the fellowship rated m15? and that was for fantasy mind u. this is sci-fi however and its pg, which means there must be an uncut dvd coming in the near future. It's not the end of the world just because its a low rating, u might like it once u see it so just give it a chance, or u could do what the diehard fans r doing: bitching about it long into the night and completely missing the premiere when she arrives.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed