HBO First Look TV Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 27, 2004, 03:28:28 PM

Author
HBO First Look TV Programme (Read 7,380 times)

G-Dog

G-Dog

By that time, I won't be able to wait for Haloween to dress up my son, who will be 7 months by then, as a predator! LOL! can't wait man.

Terhou

Terhou

I wanna AvP 2 Finland soon!this is 4 my homies in Tervola    ???     ???     ???  

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

I dont have HBO sadly :(

G-Dog

G-Dog

same here.......   :-\  

J

J

Well folks, lets just hope its avaible to download ( especially on quicktime)

Baseman

Baseman

Two reasons I will not watch the HBO special on the 5th: 1) I Do Not have HBO   :)   2) I saw enough at the comic con and luckly it was not a total spoiler.  I'm afraid they are going to show some dope ass scene and when I go watch the movie, I'll realize that many (if not all) of the cool scenes in the movie, were on the HBO special.  I'm not saying this WILL happen, but it might.    ALSO: (to add to 2), If I've waited over 10 years for this freakin' movie to come out, I can wait another week.   Sorry my Non US buddies   ???   I want to see if I can make it to the Release of the movie here in Hollywood.  (I doubt it though).

Predgirl

Predgirl

I just wondering when about how long this movie is. I hope the movie is 2 hours long.  I what to ask Baseman did they mention anything about how long this movie is just wondering.

J

J

Predgirl, am guessing the films over 2 hours ( am almost sure on it) ...        ... October 22nd, o well!   :)  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Thanks there J I hope so to.

Baseman

Baseman

HEy Predgirl, I'm trying to remember if that was one of the questions they asked at comic-con.  I don't remember.  IF I do, I'll let you know.  I'm pretty sure it will be over 90 minutes.  I'll check around.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Ok there Baseman when ever you get a chance. I'm trying to find out on my local theater's website, but show far won't show anything. Its called Cinema Center here in Pennsylvania.

WB

WB

If someone tapes it(preferably record it on DVR) and coverts it to format under 80MB, I can host it on some ftp space.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed