Production Notes on AvP Movie

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 02:50:59 PM

Author
Production Notes on AvP Movie (Read 9,943 times)

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Does anyone find it strange this movie comes out on Friday the 13th?   ;)  

Cetanu

Cetanu

Can anyone confirm the validity of the 134 min running time for AvP? Or, is it still an 1 hr and 27 min. It better not be that short, PG-13 wasn't a downer, but this movie needs to be two hours at least, nothing shorter than that.

BobCat

BobCat

oooo I love the good old United States of America, August 13th baby!! Friday the 13th huh? Interesting....

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

ok... My mind is selt a little more at ease. if Lance (Bishop in the AVP/Aliens movies) is confident about this movie then I am.   -Midian

xx13

xx13

My mind is also  a little more at ease.

xx13

xx13

BUt   I still disagree with the damn rating!

shakermakerman

paul is a cool gut but i think you will all agree that in the first behind the seens where he said you will be hard to find any one whos watched these movies as much as him i beg to differ.... cus im one of them and all you guys too

G-Dog

G-Dog

dude, chill out bro, take it easy.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I like this part    ;)    (On Bridgland

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

hey can i say but bring it on     ;D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Hey thanks there ALIEN WARRIOR and about the time don't believe yahoo too much.  I checked my local theater on there website which is the cinemacenter and they show the movies how long they are.  I checked it out especialy the new movies that came out and the times that yahoo had was all wrong.  They were not correct from what the cinemacenter site had it was right.  So I wouldn't beileve yahoo about the length of the movie.

HellAlien

HellAlien

MAN!!!!!!!!! Im blind now, but it was damn interesting. Eh eh. This will be goooooooood. That predship will be something to see. And those aliens and preds, man they will kick a$$. I hope that this will be as good as it seem. Cuz if it is, it will become my favorite movie of all time hands down. It will be the first movie that would have beaten Aliens wich in my book was the best sequel/movie of all time.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you HELLALIEN about what you said about AVP. i hope AVP does very well and i hope for a sequel and fox better give the 2nd one a R rating and i want to see it take place after the events of aliens i want to see marines with their pulse rifles, smart guns and a load of weapons thats used in the PC video games of aliens vs predator that would be very cool. the other thing i also i like to see in the sequel the design from ALIENS. like from the comics and the video games.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Well maybe fox did this one 13 to have more $ for gettin big guns on the sequel like cameron or scott or arnold. Who knows what fox will do next. This is a 70 million movie, its not that much at all. Almost a low budget. So fox is trying to put out a good one by gettin more money, then do the sequel that the FANS wants. R, gory, ketchup all over the place, a director that will bring confidence in this, maybe one big actor like arnold to go along with lex.  And i doubt that they will put the sequel far enough in the future for us to c the futuristic guns. Maybe prototypes that r almost like the ones we know.   And they will surely bring back the Aliens model. Or maybe both of the designs. Who knows. would be cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed