Movie Magic Magazine Scans

Started by Darkness, Jun 06, 2004, 10:39:44 PM

Author
Movie Magic Magazine Scans (Read 6,462 times)

Darkness

Darkness

“Bringer of Death” has just sent me three scans from Movie Magic Magazine which features a three-page article on Alien vs Predator. While no new pictures have been revealed, it’s still an interesting read. You can view the scans here by clicking on the relevant picture. I’m not so much worried about getting into trouble with these scans – it’s all in a good cause isn’t it?

Movie Magic Magazine AvP Movie Magic Magazine AvP Movie Magic Magazine AvP

Thanks to Bringer of Death for sharing these images with us.

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

Darkness ur the man . and thnx for alwayz hooking it up man .once more thnx

Variable

Variable

Nice. Interesting too.

Aliminator

Aliminator

oh, very nice, just 2 more months...

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

I just wish they would release a trailer. The matrix reloaded and revolutions had like 5 or 6 by the time the 2nd month was around. we havent even got one  anyways getting back on subject, that was very helpful. i like it more now of why anderson picked antartica

sandman19xx

sandman19xx

from wah i read these guy (the film makers) like the aliens more or it seemed that way witch i asked/say are the aliens really ganna win?

Yarah

Yarah

I Doubt it, I think thats answered by fact the aliens don't start showing up in New york City. I feel it's unavoidable for the predator's to team up and win with the Humans, or who's left of the humans that is.... lol   ;D  

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

lmao i hear ya..

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

I have a feeling its gonna be like the darkhorse comics. how only 1 pred and human are left versing the aliens while trying to escape

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Sounds cool to me.. but.. Don't you ever sleep, Darkness?    :D    -Rusty Nails

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;D   Like i said AvP is going to be the best movie this summer

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;)   Darkness is like me always looking for AvP stuff it's only healthy    ???  

Bishop

Bishop

>:D   The thing that realy pisses me off is that the people down at Fox are not doing any thing to promote or advertise AvP this movie is going to be realy big thats realy said that they don't know that    :)  

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

my hunch is that there not promoting it becuz  1. its not good, and they dont want to waste money on promotion 2.it is good, and they wanna hold it as a surprise  its almost a toss up, becuz they hyped up "day after tommorow" so much being a great movie, and the movie was such a bad movie

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

i read that earlier today at k-mart!!!   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed