Predator: CJ in X-Box Mag

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 05:32:18 PM

Author
Predator: CJ in X-Box Mag (Read 7,356 times)

Darkness

Darkness

“Bringer of Death” strikes again by sending in two further scans of Predator: Concrete Jungle from July’s issue of the Official X-Box Magazine. I’m not really a fan of the game but I think those looking forward to it should take a look at the article which features some new pictures.

Terhou

Terhou

COOL!!!I HOPE IT COMES 2 PS2 2 soon!!!   ;D  

Hicks

Hicks

U just keep striking and striking.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Ya bro its only being released on Xbox and PS2, but whats cool is that if I read right onr of the main guys responsible for the AVP PC games has got alot of say in this game, wich is a good thing because those games on the PC r really cool.So I can easily say this game is looking sweet,now well have to wait to see how the gameplay is.

Hicks

Hicks

I hate how u amercians and canadians always get stuff before us UKians!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

;)  

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;D   the first page looks like PS2 graphics man i hope the game has better graphics then that when it's released

Bishop

Bishop

;)   The game has a good plot i think it will do good can't wait

King willy

King willy

8)   I Hope the Game has Predator music in it

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Ahah!. Yeah bringer, I have that mag to but since I dont have the things it take to post it, I was keeping it for myself!   :D   I wanted to post a report on it but forgot about it trying to find ways to keep galaxy alive. Anyway we can always count on you for this kind of stuff bringer, you rock. Keep the goood work   ;D   Even if the game is not that good( wich I doubt ! ) it will be so fun to kick some serious ass with a pred ya know.

Bishop

Bishop

:)   I want more news on PCJ man i want to play that game so bad its like Vice City and True Crime street of LA heading towards a SCFI corse

Gorilla Alien

Gorilla Alien

;D   The July's issue of the Official X-Box Magazine is already out? i must buy it (drooling on keyboard)

Predator Alien

Predator Alien

;D   I like how those X-Box Magazines come with cool fun Demos I have an X-Box but im more of a Pc gamer

Dog Alien

Dog Alien

;D     ;D     ;D   This AvP site kicks ass!!!!!

Herk Mondo

Herk Mondo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed