PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,596 times)

joe

joe

like $7(novel), they should have just based it off of the original comics, they kicked ass and broken tusk wqas the ultimate bad ass.

jack244

jack244

I thought you said the Grid SURVIVED the Pred Bomb. Are there 2 bombs?

From what I've read so far from you guys, things seem to be going good.  I think the reason why the preds can't kill as many aliens, is that they weren't prepared for it.  the humans activated the temple before they got there.  Plus the preds are young.   Still, I'm going to see the movie for myself.

Jack244

Jack244

And the Alien that the scar kills, how does he do it? And do the Scar and Celtic pred atleast beat the shit out of the Grid Alien?

joe

joe

no dood the thing doesn't die until then...but it gets friggin sliced up choppped and still doesn't die until the bomb goes off. WHEN THE BOMB GOES OFF AT THE END THE GRID ALIEN DIES ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER ALIENS.....cept the queen

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

bullshit man, preds should be buildin piles from the frekin peices

joe

joe

scar is the only one to kill an alien, another pred fights kinda hard in the beginning and gives grid its GRID, but then the g alien kills that pred. My guess is that the pred that dies fighting grid is celtic

Jack244

Jack244

So the Grid alien at least gets its fare share of a beating by preds too though

Shit! I wanna see that.  THe grid alien seems like one tough bastard!

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

that may be so, but the preds should still be massacrin the things in good numbers, how many frekin aliens are there?

THey were probably preoccupied with the studpid humans.  But we should all wait and see if the movie can still pull it off.

jack244

jack244

How does the grid kill the Celtic. How do most of the Preds die and how does Scar kill the 1 alien?

joe

joe

i agree with uhh, but scar and grid have 2 good fights, i just friggin wish they woulda let scar cut its head off or somthing i mean the friggin guy gets killed by the queen let him at least kill another alien...although he does shoot one with his gun and there is a little undetailed line that says lex watches scar decapitate another alien closer to the end after he kills his first

does the celtic die from the queen?

Oh hey how does the queen get free?   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed