New AvP Production Still

Started by Darkness, May 02, 2004, 07:55:28 PM

Author
New AvP Production Still (Read 24,897 times)

brianjrmav24

brianjrmav24

Whassup everybody. Hey! I made a great discovery today. Listen up, I know that many of your are under the impression that when you watch Featurette # 2 that there are two different Predators in there. Its true, one does have a distinguishing mark on his helmet, but, I believe that the Predator with the symbol on his helmet and the one you see climbing the staircase to defend itself against Weyland is the same one. Those of you who have the read the comics know that when a Yautja does successfuly survive and kill a Xenomorph that the blood of an Alien is used to burn the clan symbol into that Yautja's forehead. Since this main Predator, whom all of you have named Scar, appears logically to be the best of all five, would probably be the first to get a kill. Maybe the scene with Weyland takes place before he kills an Alien, but later on he claims a kill, and the Elder who is off doing his own thing I'll bet appears to burn the clan symbol into Scar's helmet after his kill, then the remainder of the movie he's the Predator you see with the symbol in his helmet!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed