New AvP Production Still

Started by Darkness, May 02, 2004, 07:55:28 PM

Author
New AvP Production Still (Read 25,147 times)

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

In the third Featurette, the guy playing Sabastian said that there is a mix of three different cultures in the pyramid. I know that one is predator and the one is human, but what is the third one. At first I thought it might be Alien, but they don't really have a culture... do they?

shadowpred

shadowpred

probably what he meant was like incas aztecs mayans something like that

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I think infact it may be the aliens there talking about,if you look at all the carvings on the sets of the walls and what not there are carvings of Preds Human and alien facehuggers.So i think thats what hes talking about but i could be wrong.

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Im sorry but I may not have read an explanation as to "thousands of aliens" on the pyramid, I would like to ask again where would these aliens come from, it would be comical to see a penguin/alien or polar bear/alien hybrid making an appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Its midday here and 3:40 am over there, no wonder my questions aren't answered!!!!

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

By the way, Bishop in Alien 3 is DEFINITELY AN ANDROID, his ear is half ripped off and he reacts like an android. There are a few shots where it is clearly visible he isn't a human, so anderson's integration is feasible. Anyone who argues about this should have a good look at the alien 3 ending, its obvious!!!

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Supposedly, these carvings were drawn by a civilisation that "just disappeared one day", maybe a polar shift!!

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Why 2 different alien heads, I mean in the 2nd aliens the design of the alien head was unique and it was abandoned I'd like to Know why??

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I to would like that answer, Ithink those ones were the best alien design to date.@ Real Predator, do you know how long this upcoming trailer is and can you describe whats going to be in it if you know and are aloud to say.Also Australien I think Anderson himself said in one of the interviews that the civilizations were killed of by he Pred self dectruct weapon, I pretty positive that was the explanation for that 1.also your right about the bishop droid in alien3 no human could take a hit like that and not be nocked out or some what incapasitated.He seemed almos unharmed even though had his ear hanging of the side of his head and all.Man i can't wait for this movie, it's 2 far away dammit!   >:D  

Growler

Growler

to AustrAlien & Bringer of Death:: i believe i read some where that in Aliens 2, Cameron dropped the idea of having the clear dome on the head because the designer team had problems keeping that clear dome from cracking.    My personal opinion i like both heads.  First it was the Alien 2 head, but the smooth dome grew on me.   ???  

Aliminator

Aliminator

in the concept art, there were thousnads of aliens chasing 3 predators, doesn't that means THOUSNADS OF HUMAN SACRIFICES?   :-\  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Is it just my computer or is there alot of MISSING comments on all of the comment topics/pages?Like the Pred game page seems to have lost about 3 days worth of comments as did the Lance interview page and the Ripley interview page and this one, it stops at my last entry on May 10 and starts again with Growlers on May 12..Any ways @ Growler I now that was one of the reasons I also think after he found that they kept cracking he eventualy liked the way they looked without it better and so do I.It gives it I more defined and mysterious look to it and also it makes it alot harder to make out what it looks like like the rest of the body.The smooth head to me makes you have no immagination to conjure up an idea of what the head actualy looks like.@Aliminator, i think all the aliens are from the civilizations that were there at the time( incas or what not) and that the remaining ones were wiped out from the Pred self destruct mechanism that followed that fateful scene.Now mabey like in this movie I think anyway, that the aliens multiply out of control and the Preds cant keep there numbers small enough so the aliens may have escaped the pyramid and took all the natives as host back to the queen for impregnating.This is only my theory so that probs aint right but ya never now.     ;)  Now if this Real Pred guy is lagite mabey he will answer this question.I personaly have faith in him 4 some reason.

Series600

Series600

Yea, Bringer of Death, you're right.  I just recently started posting here, and all my previous posts are gone.  All from the 11th, too.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Thats weird, mabey Darkness or whoever reads these posts didnt like what he read and took them of or something?Anyways I hope some new and good info on this movie surface sometime soon.

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

That's happened to me too. Oh well

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed