Sigourney Weaver on AvP

Started by Darkness, May 03, 2004, 10:21:23 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP (Read 17,054 times)

Cyber Shadow

Cyber Shadow

>:D   I want Predators WIN and I do hope AVP does not ruin both series that have been made so far. I hope they will not give much detailed info about the origin and/or preds and alies life it

Aliens fanatic

Aliens fanatic

Alien will win because they are cold blodded creatures and predators can only see in heat vision  (anyone remember when arnold got covered in mud in Predator 1)?

Aliminator

Aliminator

WOW, alien fanatic, you sure don't know what you are talking about...so far, predaotr has 5 VISIONS!!! thermal, electromagnetic, pred-tech, neru, and...hmm forgot the last one...  ~Target Eliminated~

Alieor

Alieor

The aliens rule. I totaly agree with you Ripley.And the Predators suck,using all of their h~teck weapons.The aliens always fight with their own body.

Aliminator

Aliminator

Aliens will LOSE, period. i can not emphsize enough.  ~Target Eliminated~

Weapon X

Weapon X

Man you swear alot wich is not needed.R u trying to make people think your a big tuff guy or somthing? you just sound like an idiot and i highly dobt anyone is going to want to talk to you or add you to there contacts on MSN.   ;)  So quite with the tuff guy act, nobodies buying it especialy me.But I will agree with that this movie will rock.

Epileptic Peanut

Epileptic Peanut

Hi everyone, I've been an Alien/Predator fan for a long time and I've also played the AvP games.  I'd just like to make a recomendation for those who haven't seen the trailers yet, not to watch them.  I've seen only one so far and it was good.  But I watched every trailer available for the Matrix Reloaded when it was new because I couln't wait for it to come out.  This, in turn ruined my cinema experience while watching it because I've already seen all the good bits.  So if you want to really enjoy the AvP movie, try to watch as few previews possible.  Epileptic   ???  Peanut

The Papertang

The Papertang

8)   hey it seems that im the new guy on the block so eny one that wants to talk to me about aliens or predator what ever turns u on ... lol well im more then happy to talk about stuff and i think that the predator will win cause he is made to hunt and kill but thats not up to us i would relly be thankful to who ever adds me to there msn by they way my msn is ThePapertang@hotmail.com    8)  

Marik Ishtar

Marik Ishtar

>:D  She's only up for the Aliens cause shes been in the movies she hasn't seen what the Predator can do

armon

armon

i think that the avp movie is set in between the second and third alien movies or maybe im wrong what i think is if they had made andriods with red blood i thought they would of kept i.e ar "call" the droid .in respect to how the film is going to turn out i think that paul anderson writing his own script was a bad idea i mean come on the only reason this guy got to direct this movie is beacuse everyone thinks he is good at converting video games but the original books where out long before the videogames and the books are fantastic he should have got steve perry to do a screenplay from his book "prey" and had lucy liu in the lead role this book is fantastic the predators team up with humans to defeat the aliens and alien queen if you read the books the predators are alot more loyal to the hunt and will kick the aliens arse no questions asked . If he had read any of the books he would of used them i just dont seem to get how the predators managed to keep these pyramids a secret if you read the "cold war" book predators cant stand the cold they are cold blooded beings and need the sun hense this is why they always hunt in the summer it is true that the young predators train on aliens also know as hard meat but not on earth in some stupid pyramid. humans are the ultimate hunt to the predators because we have weapons and only fully trained preadators are allowed to hunt humans so i will see how it turns out but i think its going to be a popcorn flick for the kiddies and so fox can get as much money as possible out of us i think the film fans have been waiting for years for is going to turn out crap but the fans dont really count do they.   8)  

The Papertang

The Papertang

oi who the hell comes to a AVP fan site then dises the movie u soud like i dickhead armon, if u think the movies goin to be crap then dont see it     >:D  

AvPFrEaK

AvPFrEaK

I don't know.Basically all I have to say about this movie is that I am glad that someone finally had the balls to put the AvP mythology to film.Yeah i know its paul anderson blah blah blah.i personally would have loved someone liek james cameron or ridley scott to do it.but hey, at least paul showed some bravery and just made the movie.hey most people dont realize this but wut he he took alooooooot of guts. i may not agree with his proposed ideas for the film but i wont judge the movie until i see it in august. until then...thnx paul    ;D  

Arnin

Arnin

Well, one thing I have to say is this: The commercial for Resident Evil 2 was really good, I saw it when I went to Van Helsing yesterday. So maybe they've learned their lesson? Or maybe some simple math?

Arnin

Arnin

Well, one thing I have to say is this: The commercial for Resident Evil 2 was really good, I saw it when I went to Van Helsing yesterday. So maybe they've learned their lesson? Or maybe some simple math?

armon

armon

oi paper tang im not dissing the movie all im saying it is very dangerous ground for some one to be trying to make a film in people love all the aliens movies and the predator movies so people are going to be expecting alot hats off to paul anderson for been the first to have the guts to give the film ago because it has been sat around for ages waiting to be made and trust me i will be waiting for the cinema to open to watch the movie the day it is realeased all im saying is the film is getting alot of build up i just hope it turns out good as it looks and not just some popcorn flick for joe bloggs and when it comes out we can all praise it i have been a huge fan since i saw aliens when i was ten and it scared me half to death i wouldn't intentionally diss the greatest creatures ever put on film so i apologise if it sounded like i was dissing the movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed