New AvP Production Images

Started by Darkness, May 03, 2004, 08:27:31 PM

Author
New AvP Production Images (Read 15,374 times)

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

He means pred cloaking

Aliminator

Aliminator

i felt bad that only few people knows avp...   :-\   the picure does looks good though, i wonder if there were be PRAETORIAN in this movie...i hope it does!!!  ~Target Eliminated~

BobCat

BobCat

A Praetorian would be wicked awesome. Those things in front of the queen don't look like blades at all.

Faye

Faye

No, no in front -  right. And I also think that they are those "super-mega-ultra-big new blades". Pred is probably in movement, so the are blurred.

BobCat

BobCat

ohhh, I see what you mean but it doesn't look sharp like the ones in the other drawings, jerk-ass.

Skippy

Skippy

You Americans are sooo lucky you got to see the movie before us Brits!       >:D  

Jake

Jake

Why do I get the feeling this movie is going to spawn numerous sequels / additional concept movies?... Bieng somewhat an outsider and non avp junky you have to admit this movie is one hell of a box office stretch and dam fine one at that (Im 25 irl). Im looking forward to august more then I am of the summer in general after reading / viewing avp previews lol. This flic looks more badass then T2 in the early 90's to which I was a huge fan of Arnold and his rising career at the time (witnessed most of his mr olympia* wins). Im very proud of the director and his post production team and their effort at this point, previous interviews concerning post production has won my 10 USD at this point. GL AvP, looks like your gonna do well.

REAL FAN of Predator

REAL FAN of Predator

those wiggly things looks a bit like 2 predator's hair, don't you think?   ;)  

ARSONLOPEZ

ARSONLOPEZ

ITS DEFINITLY PREDATOR HAIR. ITS COMING FROM 2 PREDATORS.   8)  

ARSONLOPEZ

ARSONLOPEZ

IM GLAD TO SEE THE QUEEN IS BACK. ITS LIKE A FLASH BACK TO THE 8O'S WHEN ALIENS CAME OUT.    :D     ;D  

alienkillerz

alienkillerz

well i think the new pic is a pred's hair and the thing on the right looks like a blurred image of his combi stick...but how do i know     :-\  

ultimate fan of Aliens

ultimate fan of Aliens

I have a gut feeling that the predators will win, then fly away from earth.  therefore being a really hollywood ending. but i would really really love for the aliens to win

alienkillerz

alienkillerz

well, i dont think aliens will ever win....for one too many ppl prefer pred over alien, so preds will win....secondly if the situation ever gets out of hand the preds self destruct and therefore killing all aliens and stuff, so aliens wont win in that scenario either.....third aliens just suck all they can do is use their claws and tails, xtra mouth, acid, when the pred has weapons visions and all kinds of stuff that owns the alien.....lastly aliens just plain out suck!!!   ;D  

Baz

Baz

every alien needs a host to live right, 1 person 4 each alien...sooo where do all the " hosts " come from..only thing i cant work out... they just cant appear outta nowhere whn a switch is pressed & they're all released. eek.

The Alien/Pred Master

The Alien/Pred Master

One thing I don't get about aliens is in the AvP game Praetorians are slow and outcasts of the hive but in the books they are the queens guards and they're really fast if any of u kno tell me.  The games and books are notorious for having 10,000 aliens with only 20 hosts. For example, In the book AvP:prey they had 1 mill. Aliens but there were exactly 32 hosts whats up wit dat?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed