SFX Magazine AvP Picture

Started by Darkness, May 21, 2004, 07:44:27 PM

Author
SFX Magazine AvP Picture (Read 11,915 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As you know, SFX Magazine had a feature on Alien vs Predator in June’s issue and as well as featuring other pictures, there was one new one we hadn’t seen before:

This one shows a Predator lifting up Sebastian by his throat.
Thanks to BuGsToMpEr who originally posted this picture.

cookies

cookies

another scene with bad wire work.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

looks cool to me

BobCat

BobCat

Looks kinda bad to me.

Nik

Nik

doesnt look good

Gorman

Gorman

a lot of you that post on this site are pretty whiney and overly critical about every detail. Why does this pic look bad? looks pretty cool to me. wire work? you remind me of the comic-book-store guy from the simpsons: "..worst episode ever!"

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Amen man, all of you guys are making up evrey posible reason that this movie will suck, I think that this picture looks cool, and this is a production photo not a screenshot.  look on the bright side, this movie was originally going to be directed by the guy who did Batman Forever, now that would be worthy of suicide,  anyway the pic looks great. so dont complain.

BobCat

BobCat

I can complain all I want. Just because I don't like the picture doesn't mean the movie will suck ass. AdamJZ, you can't really be talking , or typing for that matter, because weren't you the one complaining hard-core about this movie just the other day? Hypocrite.

predatorguy

predatorguy

I don't see why ppl who complain about this movie should even visit the site

spawningcrashes

spawningcrashes

looks cool to me.....screw the wiring.  it'll be definitely be fixed up

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

muhahahaha! Crush him like the toothpick that he is predator!!!   8)  

shadowpred

shadowpred

seriousley you people which complain should just get out of here man and tell it to people who actually care     the pic IS COOL    wire work??  WTF

Predgirl

Predgirl

I think the picture rocks and what with the wire deal so whoopde do.  How would you look if someone lifted you from the neck.  If you don't like the picture then don't look at it thats all.  I just wondering which Predator is holding Sebastian by the neck.  It looks to me as the main Predator, but I could be worng because I can't tell.

SaFiRE*^))))))

SaFiRE*^))))))

MOVIE looks AmaZing !  f** th negative peps, they dont want to be happy. lol, That PIC looks CRAZYYY!!!  wow that predator is a BIG mtf.

as for the PREDATOR  might be Victorious but there will always be more  ALieNs coming for them. sort of a Win, losee situation. Aliens will aventually ware the hulking warriors stamina doWN.   ;D     :)     :)     :) 

Aliminator

Aliminator

THE picture is so cool!!! just bad texture, but who cares!!! just a screenshot.   ;D    2 more months...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed