No AVP Trailer With TDAT

Started by Darkness, May 28, 2004, 09:56:46 PM

Author
No AVP Trailer With TDAT (Read 8,603 times)

Nyder

Nyder

I live in Australia and I saw a trailer before day after tomorrow.  Although it was more like a teaser - it just showed bits of alien and predator and then the title.

NarzGul

NarzGul

Man I tink Fox is f**king wif us here!!! They better get it ready or i'll hunt them and take their skully heads as my prizzzze.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

All I know is that it will be released before june 30th. Fox would be idiots not to.  EVERYONE WILL SEE spiderman 2, so fox will not miss the opportunity to advertise there. HOPEFULLY it will be on June 11th with Riddick Which IS PG-13, I saw a TV add for it.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

darkness says he e-mailed apple.com to find out when the avp trailer will be online! and they gave f**k all! i say we all e-mail apple and overwhelm them so they are forced to release the trailer? what do you say?  darkness whats the e-mail addresse!

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

I just emailed the quicktime site.

Perhaps FOX is having problems with putting the trailer up.Some bugs or not last minute tweeking perhaps?

Aliminator

Aliminator

ONE WORD FOR THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW: SUPER AWESOME OF EXCELLENCE!!!   i recommended EVERYONE to watch it!!!!!

AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Screw TDAT, bring on the trailer to AVP, it would be better worth paying $8 to see the AVP trailer rather than waste your time watching some tryhard deep impact!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed