R Rating for Alien vs Predator?

Started by Darkness, Apr 12, 2004, 01:23:55 PM

Author
R Rating for Alien vs Predator? (Read 13,030 times)

Winston Rothschild

Winston Rothschild

@Killer_Kakashi, i thing your point of view on girls is actually the way everyone should think. and to everyone else, do u ever wonder what girls think of us guys?  i think that i should be rated R, but if its not its not. im stil going to see it over and over.  And yes Alien3 was the better of the four.

Vito

Vito

ghost_face_killah. where on countingdown.com does it say pg-13? it says "not rated yet" besides don't trust that site, lol it says Peter Weller is in the cast which was some rumour a quite some time ago

slimey apples

slimey apples

why would you want an R rating? ur only 16!! but ur right it should be R. i kinda wish they would come up with a different rating name for R, RESTRICTED sounds like something for prono or snuff films.  ok i problem with terminator 3 is that its jsut a recycled T1 and T2. i wish they could have jumped to the future and have chases there.after the nukes and stuff. im sure thats what T4 is gonna be. also i dont like T3's direction. james cameron makes great characters. and because he wasnt there for T3 there is none of that. maybe if they did something new like send multiple terminators to the past to hunt connor that would be tense.   i havent seen the special edition of A3, is it completely different or something. it isnt jsut added and deleted scenes is it. i heard abotu the dog not being implanted and ripley doesnt explode.  my problem is that these series are taken too far. they are run dry. i think we should be left with some of the movie up to our imaginations. not be told everything. ridley scott's idea of showing us where the space jockey is from and the origin of the alien is something i dont want to see. what makes the jockey and the stuff surrounding it so interesting is that we dont know very little about.  ok hack and slash is improper for terminator. its jsut more blowing shit up for money.  lol and dont tell i dont respect woman, when woman blow stuff up and go into combat they shouldnt act like men. they are different and should handle and react differently. a woman fighting a predator c'mon. a female scientist vs a predator. it aint gonna happen unless the predator is stupid as f**k and she has some damn good weapon or luck. hell arnold was almost wiped out by the predator uno. of course there are the Vasquezs of the world and i thoguht that chick was badass cool. but she was a military chick not a scientist.   most girls arent the fighting types if you havent noticed. and i think its mostly guys who are into aliens and predator and terminator movies. maybe you are the kinda guys who get a rise off of seeing a chick fight a predator or alien or something.

syntaxX

syntaxX

i agree with the slime.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Any word for the Trailer? i heard this thursday or friday? anyone??

syntaxX

syntaxX

this movie is gonna suck, but cool i want to see the trailer

Phoenix_Pred

Phoenix_Pred

Well, I agree with Killer_kakashi about women tough , BUT for AvP I desagree  2nd. I agree with Kysger about Ripley, she shows as a hard woman   >:D   who doesn't scare easyly ,with enough pans to face an Alien even a Pred. what do you think?   :-\   (I'd liked she were that woman in AvP, but she is "dead")    3rd. About Alien 3 SE, I haven't watched yet   ???  ,  I think Alien 2 is my fav. dont know why, but I think because I played the pc game, also I played the arcade game which is more approached to the movie...   I always have liked Alien movies and Predator too   :)  , when I played the arcade game I thought about a movie, how could it be, nowdays that "dream" is coming true!   :D   (thanks a real fan of Alien & Predator, as I understand)....  A last question, Alien 3 SE, is it included in Quadrilogy?

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Yes Alien 3 workpring cut is on it!

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Just because i'm 16, slime, Doesn't mean I can't see R films. I've watched the alien films and pred films since I was six. All I need is someone over 17 to go with me. Not a big deal. And the big reason I want it rated R is so fanatics you can't see past the rating with shut up. It gets really hard reading these forums, looking for good info, when people are screaming their balls off about the rating. I really don't give a crap what it's rated, just as long as it's got everything it needs to kick ass, then i'm fine.

izzet

izzet

To growler, i think it's on the Alien3 features disc in the quadrilogy, Micheal beihn who plays Hicks said he wanted to return to Alien3 to reprise his role, but he was killed off by Siggy weaver who was co-producer for A3 because she beleive ripley is a loaner in the films and if he came back it would probaly take the limelight away from her. Same thing happened to the Newt character. AVP R-rating   ;D  

ripley's baby

ripley's baby

Alien3 rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVP will be R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop being sexist!!!!!!!! female action heroins are (on average) better than male ones!!!!!!!!1

There is an AVP movie script going around, its the only one i can find. By the looks of the start it is an R rating. If this is the script, and i think it is, it's gona be one Kick-As$ movie   :)  

the BRidE

the BRidE

wow this movie looks really stupid. the predators and too bulky and look so fake. predator 1 and 2 Special effects looked so much better. dont waste ur money on this flick kids.

Phoenix_Pred

Phoenix_Pred

I agree with Chikitychina    :D   really, who cares about the rating? anyway, whoever want to watch it, they're gonna do it, sooner or later...    ;)     I believe in Women's rights    8)   BUT really, I don't like the woman for avp!   >:D 

My birthday is on august 12th, I hope dont be disappointed after watching the movie   ???   ... I want it as my birthday gift!   :D   BUT, I live in Mexico... Will it be showing on teathers here??

Predboy

Predboy

I hope these people do make it R rating. Predator and alien movies are intense blood and gore. Both creatures together, DAMN!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed