New Scenes in Featurette!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2004, 06:25:02 PM

Author
New Scenes in Featurette!!!!! (Read 22,599 times)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I don't trust anybody... ;)  -Rusty Nails

shakermakerman

well i aint gunna trust you d.m, cus im allready soprised at what i have seen and to me its just an other alien movie with predators in it....its just like other films with different aliens in. its like saying jarassic park wont work cus of the different dinosours in it.thats why humans are in this movie for the diolog. but hey you your opinion i have mine, but i cant see it not workin if fact it looks like its gelling well to me

OldEntish

OldEntish

Wasn't "Bishop" an older model? If anything, he'd built Ash first, or a droid that looks completely different. Or perhaps that's where a twist might come in: a member of the team could be a Synthetic... maybe it's Lex, if she survives.

El Diablo Cazador de Trofeos

I personally agree with bringer of Death, the alien is way too organic, what about the Biomechanic killing machine originally designed....but I'm sure they couldn't afford Giger,  oh and just for somebody that was making comments on the Alien Resurrection queen, that was the same used on Aliens, they just repainted it and gave it a little makeover.... Anyway, eventhough I like Anderson's work a lot, and I'm a huge fan of AvPand I'm sure the movie will rock! but I don't want to have extremely high expectations, that way if it's just OK I won't get disappointed he he....it happened to me with Underworld, I was expecting so much of that movie that I got really dissapointed, that's just one of those movies that the best part is the Poster!!  Oh an I noticed some guys were talking about Guillermo del Toro, he's an excellent mexican director who originally directed a movie called Chronos about an Alchemist that developed an item that provides eternal life, it's very cool, chek it out, and it actually had Ron Perlman on the cast!  I was actually excited of wathcing Perlman in Alien Resurrection....that movie eventhough it sucks in general has very interesting details, like the designs of the ships, the SFX are very neat, overall the point is that the movie is on it's way!! right now a lot of people are involved and working hard to deliver us a fun watching, thrilling, chilling, espectacular movie, and I dont' care, it will make history no matter what!! and I'll watch it many times in the movie theater, because eventhough I agree that the sound may be better in a Home Theater, I prefer the movie theater experience, super huge Screen, popcorn and ambience!!  Sit back and enjoy the ride!!! Watch OUt!! The aliens and the Predators are almost here!!!

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

WTF!!!  T3 was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  and by the way the queen alien in AR was the smae head from aliens, but they gutted it and put in new electronics.  but they are building an entiely new queen for AVP, the most advanced yet! and also I thought that Underworld was really cool, you guys have no taste! evreyone hated alien3, personally I thought that it was just as good as aliens.  The alien in the first movie was too bio organic, it looked like a robot, thank goodnes you only saw it for a little bit, the alien looked good in AR except for the color and the chin, which they have fixed in AVP, so prepare for a classic you STUPID MOTHER F***ERS!!!!!!  Just Kiddning, well the last part   :)  

cookies

cookies

yeah two aliens fighting each other that cant talk isnt a good movie.  Theres should not be a second avp movie forsure.  I rather see more aliens and pred movies.  I dont think alien should end at 5 but it wouldnt hurt that much if it did.  I think even if reply isnt in a 6th alien movie or whatever then it will be ok.  I do wanna see 5 on earth and 6 on alien home planet... i feel both need to be seen.  As for predator i really wanna see a couple of more movies since preds and humans are really advanced creatures in terms of technology.  Sure preds are more advanced but we will have more numbers.

Aliminator

Aliminator

If you watch T3 in theather, it's actually very good, but the dvd suck.

I've come to a wise conclusion.....(me wise...ha ha) Our ideas, expectations, conepts of what the movie should be really don't matter, I'm sure this guys are doing their best to deliver a great movie, but as always, somebody will liket it, somebody will love it, others will hate it.... as far as I'm concerned, cant' wait to watch it!!! I just hope it's not just a good intention project, like Spawn, man that really sucked....what disappoints me is that McFarlane is producing the AvP action figures...but you can't have it all... the Alien and Predator Movie Maniacs series really sucked.... wouldn't it be great to have AvP on IMAX!!!! Imagine the sixe of those MoFos!!!

Hicks UK

Hicks UK

Listen up OldEntish  Weyland will definately DIE in this movie for a fact. It's basically already out of the bag with the write ups, reviews, storylines etc.  It's been hinted at more and more if you've been keeping up to date with the progress.  Why keep a bedridden old timer for a potential AVP2 when they could be using his synthetic version/s?  You are also forgetting about the Wutani character who also starts of the company experimenting with the Xenomorphs.  There are plenty of ways the 'secret' of the pyramids could get back from Antarctica. And have you considered the possibility that the writer of the film wanted the whole thing kept secret from anyone at the end of this movie.   As for T3, its possibly the worst sequel I've ever seen. It's for childeren who don't give a shit about storyline or characters... more like geeks who want to see constant explosions and stupid OTT effects.

OldEntish

OldEntish

Okay, I stand corrected... sheesh.

cookies

cookies

That shot of the Pred about to kill that guy on the floor... doesn't it kinda contradict the Predator's hunting logic of not killing unarmed opponents? Or is that whole thing a fan assumption?

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Maybe he's a pred that doesn't give a **** about honor?   :-\  

Aliminator

Aliminator

WHOA!!!!! SOME PEOPLE REALLY Don't WANT AVP!!!! THEY JUST WANT SEPERATE ALIEN OR PREDATOR MOVIE.......LAME!!!!!!!  I mean it will just be boring like lord of the ring without eleves,  dwarfves, trolls, spiders, only HUMAN AND ORCS!!!!!

Vekin

Vekin

The predator could have already disarmed that person but we just did not see it.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

That Pred could also be pissed of and retaliating for the Pred that the humans might have killed/captured( the Pred you see in the net) and yes mabey this mo fo just don't give a fuc#.As to T3 I to think it was a poorly done film,I say again you need peolple in it from the originals like Cameron and Whats her name ther Sarah Coner AND they don't even have Eddy Furlong to play as JOHN CONNOR WHAT THE FUC$.i TO THINK alien 5-6 AND  pred 3 4 should be made,,but I have to leave for a bit and II'll tell you my ideas in a bit if anyone cares    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed