New Scenes in Featurette!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2004, 06:25:02 PM

Author
New Scenes in Featurette!!!!! (Read 22,736 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, this is a turn up for the books. New scenes have been added to the featurette which show some clips from the film and interviews with creature effects guy, Alec Gillis. Not to be missed. I’m currently watching it so I’ll report back soon with some screenshots.

Download: 32.3MB – Submitted by Xenoforge
Stream: http://www.avp-movie.com/trailers/featurette2/

Update: I’ve now watched the new featurette and there are some great shots in there. Refer back to the original news post for screenshots.

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Nice new added scenes. That new face hugger looks damn good. The shots of the predators are nice too. Wish they showed some more on the hydrolic alien though

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

F**kING AWESOME! I haven't even watched half yet :D  -Rusty Nails

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Awesome! And these are only rough cuts.  That part where the Alien is about to kill the guy.. great stuff. I get an Alien 3 vibe by the way the upper portion of its mouth/teeth are positioned. Reminds me of the Dragon.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Oh baby.. Sweet SWEET stuff. The only bad thing I noticed was how the predator looked when it was leaping across the room at the near beginning.  -Rusty Nails

Vekin

Vekin

I think by putting so much time into a hydrolic alien that is only used for six shots makes me think that Anderson is only using the best stuff for even the shortest sequences of this movie. And the Predator jumping across the ledge while a soilder shots at him with a M4A1 looks so cool. Everything is just looking real good.   ;D  

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Yeah, the shot of the Predator jumping looked real rough, what with the wires moving him and all, the movements weren't polished. You can be assured it wont look that fake.

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Probably the pre-cut before they modify the shot a little with CGI. Paul said he was gonna do that, so I'm betting we have nothing to worry about   8)  

BuGsToMpEr

BuGsToMpEr

8)   Hey guys'n'gals! Well i sat down and watched the feature and i was blown away by what i saw! This will be a great film and from just the few shots we see.. all i can say is..  WOW!!!   ;D   Me likes it!!!!  BuGz   8)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

It seems to me (and this is a good thing) that paul anderson is going for the look and feel of the ond alien and predator films, when the alien jumped at the end, it diddnt look all CG, it looked like it would in aliens or in Alien3.  also, when the alien was face to face with the guy, that was very Alien3.  Also the whole pyramid thing reminds me greatly of the derilict ship from Alien, I guess you could call it the predator version of the derilict.  One thing i thougt was kinda iffy was the fact that you could totally see the wire carrying the predator across the air, and his arm and leg movements were kind of dumb,  but im sure they will fix that.

TJ

TJ

Anybody know where I can download a copy of the large Quicktime file? Not streaming, I want to download it.  Cheers.    ;D  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

AVP Alien=  the head of Alien3 The body of Alien Resurrection the color of Alien

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

I wouldn't say the body. maybe the shoulders. that's the only similiarity (other than the lower jaw) that i see.

Nik

Nik

Does any1 else think the pred in the ending look bigger then others?

cookies

cookies

Grrr site is down!  i wanna see it! And i didnt see the pics here but reading the posts is scarying me!  i want head of aliens body of aliens mixed with alien res and color of aliens and alien.  ALIENS HEAD IS THE BEST

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed