AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 27, 2004, 04:24:33 PM

Author
AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!! (Read 20,328 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, Fox is really giving us a treat with yet another featurette released. This one covers the cast and characters with plenty of new footage and I will post screenshots in a couple of hours but for now, enjoy the featurette:

Update: I’ve now uploaded 35 screenshots including the Queen Alien and a great shot of a predator on fire. You can also download the third featurette at Movie-Update.com by save target as.

Download: 27.3MB at Movie-Update.com

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I SEEN IT, ITS GREAT MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE LINK IN THE NEW TRAILERS ON APPLE.COM YAY THANKS LAD CANT REMEMBER YA NAME NOW IN OTHER COMMENTS   ;D     ;D  

Erez

Erez

Sorry Darkness, I admit my posts were a bit redundant. Anyway The queen does look cool but did you that only the lower part of her head was shown? They probably doing the rest with CGI. The queen was also hurt, I guess it's because of the chains that bound her (you can see they are spiky on one of the figures).

Aliminator

Aliminator

holy ghsdoisndfvds;ndsa;lkdjsvka!!! sorry for the gibberish   :D   i wonder if all these trailers would ruin the movies.

Dak

Dak

Does anyone have a link so I can download.  I hate streaming video.

Mindfreak19

Mindfreak19

Just wanted to say that I saw the 3rd featurette and it looks quite amazing. I'm still pleased with what I see. A couple of scenes that I really enjoyed was the one with the chestburster "flying" toward the predator and he just reaches out and grabs the thing. Another one is with the badass queen and the unmasked predator. The sets are absolutely phenomenal! Paul is doing a great job. Also just in passing...over at the Spawn.com message boards there is a post about the interview with Todd Mcfarlane and the creation of the AVP Movie characters that will be included when AVP is released on DVD!!! Also was reading on Aliencollections.com about the Predator CE: 2 Disc DVD. They are including an exclusive look into the AVP Movie. The DVD comes out 7/30 I believe. I'm sure all the Predator fans will be buying it (even if the case is lame). Thats all I have for now. Later

Vekin

Vekin

This movie looks really pleasing. I just wish I could go into hypersleep unitl the movie comes out so I wont have to wait.   ;D  

mike

mike

tha movie is going to be the best alien predator movie ever made pw anderson did very good i cant wait

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Simply awesome. I love the scenes with Charles Weyland, Lance Henriksen looks great!

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

the footage that was shown looks beyond awesome, but the shot at the beginning with the alien and predator face-to-face....does anyone else think the predator's headmovement looks a bit mechanical? i dont know maybe its just my computer

OldEntish

OldEntish

HOLY SHIT! I'M LOVING THIS SO MUCH! So all Anderson needs to do is develop a movie over thirteen years to be a hit! GO AvP!

Abdul

Abdul

;D  darkness, your site is the best bro...nice screenshots. Can't wait for this movie to come out.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Well, it's not the theatrical trailer, but it has enough neat stuff in it to tide me over for quite a while.     ;D  

cookies

cookies

alien queen looks great, facehugger looks great, chest burster looks great, predators look good but the aliens look like ass hairs.  Sorry but i really hate how they look, looks so damn fake.  Aliens had the best alien design.  I cant stand how the necks look on the alien it looks so fake and i hate smooth head design becuase doesnt go with rest of alien design.  Predators look ok but nothing beats pred 1 pred. Oh and LEX is HOT. pred catching a chestburster with only a hand movement is sooo gay.

OldEntish

OldEntish

How do you know he caught it? Perhaps he picked it up and was showing it to that Pred with no mask (boasting perhaps?). About the Alien designs - the whole concept was to base them on the ones from the original Alien. True they look very similar to the ones in Ressurrection, but that may just be how Woodruff and Gillis design them.  Not even that bothers me and that's all that matters. I'm sure that I'll leave the theatre with a smile on my face.   PS: I loved that music at the end of the featurette. It was so energetic and made me totally excited about the whole thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed