Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,573 times)

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

this message is for RICHIE your message was  I think the scene with the hand grabing the alien is not a pred alien. for one you clearly hear a pred yell in that scene and a pred alien woulds not attack its own kind. at least i dont think so? so i think that scene with the hand grabing the alien is directly conected to the one scene before it with the alien looking the pred in the eye. what i think happened is the pred got hurt or something and he's playing dead just like in predator 2. and when the alien gets to close he grabs it. look at the scene carfully both pictures have a back ground that looks the same the only difference is that the two scenes are shot in different angles. What do you think ?    okay the scene of the pred and alien staring each other down and the pred hand grabbing the alien are 2 different scenes and you quote the pred yell! just remember this is a trailer and its called the magic of EDITING!

Ninja

Ninja

I think the last three pics are from the same scene.  The alien and pred stare each other down and the pred slashes the alien in the side of the head.  The pic with the hand grabbing the alien is the alien putting it's hand over the slash-wound.  If you look at the last pic, you see what could be blood dripping down the alien's face.  Or I could be wrong and it could just be drool, but that's what seems most likely to me.   :)  

dissident_ex

dissident_ex

this is going to suck majorly, budget is too small and paul anderson doesnt know his ass from his elbow.  (see res evil)  because of this peice of shit (doomed to fail) we might never see a predator 3 or alien 5.  who the f**k decided to set it in present day when the aliens timeline would be so well suited for this kind of thing?  *trailer*  this summer aliens and predator are about to lose their credibility.  whoever wins..... the fans lose.

the one

the one

as long as i see some predator and alien action this movie will be the best of the year

terry

terry

Alien > Human= Drone or Warrior Alien > Dog or Ox= fourlegged Creature Alien > Predator= Predalien  Hey Butthugger that is what every Fan learn in School. The Predalien is an Alien and not a Friend of Preds ;-)

dizzydee

dizzydee

hehehe the trailer looks like every day life @home 4 me!!!   :D   :P

chesther

chesther

that was disgusting...  coz you know why...  that was so very action movie and trailler..  i love.. i wnt to see it on theather..

switchbak

switchbak

nice, hope it don't turn out to be crap!   8)  

Joanne

Joanne

;D    this movie is gonna rock I can hardly wait to see it the aliens are  gonna kick some pred butt  I always did wonder who would win if the 2 races met  I root for the xenos hands down  the yautja are gonna get their butts kicked their are over a million xenos & the preds are so going to be out numbred

Smee

Smee

O man this film is gonna rock the film generation woah to go!

g-man

g-man

kick ass

Kum-Byya

Kum-Byya

Damn. I cant believe i just read all of that. It took over an hour. Damn. I'm not too sure about the film, it has promise, but after the mess of Alien Resurrection I'm not so sure. I mean honestly, did anyone actually enjoy that film? It was silly and pretty dull. No suspense or tension imho. And that half alien half human thing was a disgrace. So ugly, not like the elegant creatures Geiger originally designed at all. I hope to God they dont try to make a predalien, because they would just mess it up. It would be big and ugly and very probably clumsy. cheers

predfan

predfan

man, this is going to be a great movie!!! Are there anymore pics around on the net?  Anyways, do you guys remember the first predator game, the one for nintendo?

ghost_face_killah

ghost_face_killah

dont think theres any more pics?if there is i think this would be the place 2 c them

runner42

runner42

you guys have been in deep deep discussion about this one.  i couldn't read all of it.  made my eyes hurt. i have been a fan since i was very very young and have a good feeling paul anderson will do his best.   a theory i have that is arguable but i'll go ahead and say it  : i don't believe the pred mask would help protect against a facehugger considering Cane's helmit didn't do much for him.  also if anyone could tell me what type of acid the aliens have for blood i want to do more research on how maybe the pred sees the alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed