Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,569 times)

george

george

Thats right folks alien seems to be the all time classic no holds barred!

Igor

Igor

I´ll scan some draws to post them here if I can...I guess I´ll have to talk with someone.about the comic...I´m try8ng to get the second one...I think it has a strange action, as humans get in the middle of a pred hunt(as ever) and the woman have to decide what side she´s gonna fight....but I have to find it...I just can´t wait to see the movie...by does it has to be in October for us???I only hope the people who may already seen then movie don´t ruin the movie for the rest of us.... :evil:

Raziel

Raziel

ok im waiting in antisipation for this movie  because ITS GONNA KICK ANY OTHER MOVIES ASS!!!  OH YEA IT WIL FOR ALL U NON BELIVERS. PRED AND ALIEN WILL LIVE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS IF THE MOVIE FAILS.BUT IT WONT

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

thanx Z, i really appreciate that.    ;D   as regards what star system the predators are from.... you got me.... people have always liked that they never knew exactly where the preds came from..... that they came "from the stars".... now im not certain, if there is a correct answer to this question than my faith lies in Z... however i believe many artists who have proposed to explain the origin of the predators in the dark horse line of comics have been rejected simply because it was always more scary having the species shrouded in mystery.... however, thats all i know... Z what do you think? do you know is there an actual origin or star system that the predators are from????????   8)  

johnboy

johnboy

;D   this movie is gonna kick some major ass it is gonna be better than "ALIENS"

Walta

Walta

;D  These screens look so mad, The new Predator mask looks awesome. I hope it's ory & does the Alien & Predaotrs movie justice    :)  

Z

Z

hand grenade: To answer your question, there's no 'Blooded' predators, because they have been send on what they call "The Coming of Age", which is basically how they pass from 'young Bloods' to 'Blooded'... If there were Elders or others of higher class, there would be less honor in the ritual, as they are there to prove themselves as good combatants... It's like their first 'Great Hunt'. The fact that they can only rely on their skills and their partners is part of the ritual... if there's any trouble, they have to find their own way out, they can't rely on anyone else than themselves ( think of this as in a big training excercise, like it the army ) The Elders are eventually going to come 'get them back' after a certain amount of time, but of course, they won't wait long... if they survived, they take them home, if not... they failed the test. In the world of the predators, it's like "Survival of the Fittest" or "Only the Strongest survive", they don't leave much space for any kind of mistakes and they don't like failure...  About your 'Unique Mask' theory... There's not any specific rituals after which the predators get a mask, as they can get it as soon as they start to hunt. Although I know that the ones with 'royal' blood tend to have more 'extravagant' and more high-tech mask than most others ( in order for the other preds to notice them more ), there's no particular ways to get specific masks... I think that most of them have been customized by the preds themselves and will change according to the settings/environments/needs of the preds. So, in other words, they don't get their masks through any kind of 'ritual' or by climbing the hierachic ladder of their society... as they NEED it as soon as they start to hunt and the reason behind the many types of masks is based on the preds personal choices...  Concerning where the preds come from: THE REAL PREDATOR is right... they never actually NAMED the place where the preds are from... the only thing we know is that it's from the "deepest corners of the universe". I really think it's a good idea that they try to keep their world, origins, etc. a secret, as it makes them all the more interesting... and Paul Anderson knows that and that's why he decided not to touch those subjects in the movie. It's the same thing with the aliens... if we knew everything about them... where they are from, what they think, why they do what they do, it would 'take away' the feeling of mistery you have when you see them...  the fact that they are so secretive and dark makes them a lot cooler.  **SIDENOTE** I watched the trailer again in really slow motion and I think that the guy that is 'trapped' in the net in pics 25-26 is Max Stafford ( the black guy, which I think is like a commando or something like that ) He's played by Colin Salmon, who also played in Resident Evil, etc. The thing that I think is weird is that the net doesn't really look like the pred's ( as it is made of metal-like wires ), unlike this one, which looks like regular strings... Maybe it's Paul's version of the pred's net... or it might only be the angle we see it from that makes it look different, as the guy doesn't seem to be moving much ( he kinda looks messed up :P )  Concerning the pred in pic 27: If you watch the trailer in slow motion, just before we see the girl jump over the big gap, in the very last 'glipse' of the predator/alien fight that we see, we can somewhat see the front part of the pred's mask and it looks like the bug-type mask pred ( Scar pred ) and we also see that he has a 'scratch' a.k.a. scar on his mask made by what seems to be an alien ( of course ).  So, that's for all you people that have trouble believing that the 'bug-like' pred could be the Scar pred, as maybe his name refers to THAT PARTICULAR 'scratch' made to him by the alien... So, that could emply that he could actually be the 'hero' pred of the movie... or not. The other scenes that we see of him could be from the beginning of the movie, before he actually gets his 'scar'... in one of the first pics of him, we even seem to see what looks like snow in the background, which could emply that it's when they arrive...  Long live Z and k!

Nudge

Nudge

I like the idea of there possibly being other preds in this movie, like some blooded who are there to oversee. I base this on the chick who has apparently been given a mark on her forehead in the shape of a crescent. This is the sought of mark the young preds would recieve at the end of the hunt. I would think it was against the codes of the young preds to be going around "blooding" other preds, let alone beings from another race. But, a pred of higher rank might award it for bravery... ie Broken Tusk.

Spider

Spider

you are right. This is for children. and by the way: the preds allways looked stupid to me, like a ugly grandmother,LOL. the Alien is a great design but the preds........pffffffffff.

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

well, personally what i think (typing down in my own personal hell) is that the predators are actually a race of lobsters that have evovled into a highly intelligent race of beings.  Now, think of this, what do lobsters need?  Well, now that i think about it...i really don't know!

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Hey Z i appreciate what you are trying to say,but i only go on movies for reliable information for 2 reasons! over the ccourse of avp comics and games etc ideas have overlapped and contradicted themselves over and over again! and also look at star wars! Jester Merell IS Boba Fett but George lucas made Boba Fett A Clone of his Father Jango Fett! so in the end Jester Merell wasnt a protectoret or wtv he was and he was never banished from anywhere! his name boba fett wasnt a alias because according to the movie JESTER Merell never Existed! that is why I dont and nor should you, follow comics and toys and games and novles! sure its great to read them etc etc but you sould only read for entertainment purposes! i can come up for other excuses in the aliens universe as to why not to trust the comics! for example after aliens they made the comics about ripley and newt and hicks getting home etc etc and in 1992 alien 3 came out and killed them off, they never made it home or anything! and we all get our info about newt and hicks fromt he movies! nobody talks about the comics because the movies changed that etc!

Richy

Richy

Hey guys aliens are great and all the only thing that exploded into a huge thing is oh aliens are so much better then preds and they will kick the crap out of the preds and so on. the truth is both sides are cool.all it comes down to is every one has there own opinion. so me being a pred fan i would just like to say that aliens are the scarest and they are very cool. but i just like the preds more thats all... all this fighting and so on is pointless. talk about why you like alien or predator not why you hate the alien or predator...

MATRIX

MATRIX

Hey Richie you are damn right! We all should stop this bad talking. This is not what Fox have planed. The AvP-Movie is not a Pred and not a Alienflick only. It is for BOTH.

ghost_face_killah

ghost_face_killah

the movie looks real gd but we no theres only 1 winner and thats the PREDATORS there goin 2 kick aliens ass.does any1 no how much predators there in avp the movie?if any 1 nows or any news about the moive e-mail me at iamthedaddy36@hotmail.com   >:D  

CFA

CFA

There are 5 teenage predators in the movie. Supposedly, they're here to complete a right of passage and kill the aliens, but i dont know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed