Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,561 times)

Z

Z

THE REAL PREDATOR: You're ABSOLUTELY right when you say that we don't ACTUALLY KNOW FOR SURE how the predators are going to be able to see the aliens in the movie, as they never mentionned it...  We all know that, in the game ( on the PC ), the preds have a 'special' vision made specificly to see the aliens, but that's not actually accurate, even though it was made by Fox, as it is MAINLY for game balance, because otherwize, combat would be quite difficult ( depending on how it ACTUALLY works )  Also, in the 3rd Alien vs Predator comic book from Dark Horse, we see Broken Tusk, after he has just put on his armor suit, as he's going outside, we see through his vision and we see that he can only spot the preds and as he changes vision he can now see the preds AND the aliens... So, it's a little bit confusing. We know that the comics are not always 100% accurate as they are sometimes based on the writters/artists' point of view and less based on the actual movies and such... which doesn't make it WRONG, just 'uncertain'.  There's also the fact that P. Anderson is in charge of the movie, so he's the one that has the 'final word' on what's going to happen about this particular question... What would happen if the pred lost his mask during battle? He simply wouldn't be able to see the aliens anymore? Unless, like I've mentionned before, maybe they could throw some kind of small 'bomb' that would release some kind of liquid/gaz that would stick to the people nearby ( aliens, humans, etc ) and through a specific vision, they could see the stains left by the bomb... which would allow them to see them move, etc.  Then again, Paul probably thought this problem through and I'm almost sure he found something... So, either the preds are going to be able to see them even without their mask, or with a nother spectral vision OR they might use some type of gadget, like mentionned before...  To PVT HUDSON: You keep bashing THE REAL PRED about the fact that he doesn't take all his info from the movies ( like they are the only TRUE source of info about preds ). Although it is true that they are a really good source, the comics can also be reliable to a certain degree, as they can help to create new and interesting ideas that might be used later on... the 'Predator Universe' spans farther away than simply the movies...  BTW, I saw in another thread that someone thought that the pred with the wierd mask at the end of P2 was THE SAME ONE as the one in AvP... but that's not true! I have a pic of the actor that plays that pred in his custome ( like a backstage pic ) and the mask IS DIFFERENT. Plus, at the end of P2, that particular pred has a Naginata and that's only for the really, really skilled preds... it's a lot of honor and as we all know, the preds in AvP are only teenagers.  Long live Z and k!

JMELLO

JMELLO

HAY YU GUYS GUESS WHAT IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY AT THE DETAIL OF THE ALIEN ADI USED THE ALIEN RESURRECTION ALIEN DESIGN IN THIS MOVIE

Lio

Lio

PREDATOR this is may favorite creture, this is my favorite movie, his is the movie of all times yeahhh WHAN'T SOME CANDY

longe

longe

I think that the predators are in for it.I have seen a behind the scenes trailer,and anderson shows us a pullback of first-3 predators taking on a few aliens,and then as the camera pulls back,hundreds then thousounds of aliens are closing in on doomed trio.anybody else see this too?

facehugger

facehugger

I have seen this too, but I dont think that the predators are really in for it.not all of them at least,remember there is 5 teenagers doing the ritual hunt thing.not to mention the predators that brought them,so remember just because you saw thousands of aliens,does not mean that there is only 5 predators.

longe

longe

OK here is my main question.What came first,The queen or the egg?If the queen produces eggs and the face huggers produce the aliens and queens,what then started this cycle?and also, does the queen need to be furtilized to produce the eggs? maybe a king or something like a mate?anybody got any ideas?

Malus

Malus

And remember the predators have a last resort against that many aliens. Their self-destruct device on their arms should take out a decent amount of the aliens(of course they would kill themselves aswell....but thats besides the point.   ???  

Fuggy

Fuggy

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  this is gonna be da most kick ass movie of all time!!!!!!!! I hope theres gonna be apred alien. The preds are gonna KICK ASS!!

facehugger

facehugger

Thats the whole point I was trying to make about the spacejockey may they bio engineared the aliens to be "a- sexual" self producing organisms.

Painkiller

Painkiller

How did the aliens get into the tempel??? did the predators send them there so they can have there maturing game??? i dont get it...    >:D  

facehugger

facehugger

Yea, the predators brought them there,and supposedly a long time ago.

carl

carl

thats what I heard too.

J.R

J.R

Does anone else think that in the close up of weyland with the net in the background, that its actually the pred-alien that they've 'caught'? look at the top of the net and its seems to be a 'head' much like the pred-aliens from avp game

carl

carl

hey jr you're probobly right I noticed that too

longe

longe

The real question is does anybody know what star system the predators are from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed