Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 29,558 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Apple has released an Internet Exclusive teaser trailer! Check it out in Quicktime, in 3 different sizes! Here’s a couple of the screens from the new Alien vs Predator trailer and click read more to see the total 34 screenshots from start to finish. Also, here’s the links to download it straight to your computer.

20040309_03

Just right-click and save target as…

Download: Small (2.64MB), Medium (4.65MB), Large (11.5MB)Thanks to fellow newsposter Alex Dunham for these screens. View the next page for the full 34 screens.

Update: Apple.com have now removed the links to the trailer. Probably because the demand was too high. Watch this space for updates…

Update 2: Apple.com have now reposted the trailer on their site. The links now work as normal and the AvP Movie website has been updated.

BuGz

BuGz

???   loved every second of that trailer.. things have been quite quiet BUT things are moving fast!!    8)    too kewl..  BuGz   ;D  

Z

Z

OMG...THAT ROCKS DIS MOVIE IS GONA KICK SOME ASS YEAH!!!!   8)     8)     8)  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Christ! I think I just shit my pants!!  -Rusty Nails

Pred Fan

Pred Fan

That was awsome!!!

feebee

feebee

looks badass thanks 4 puttn tha save link i coundnt c it on apple .com

Ash

Ash

really don'T know why so many people are against anderson....he'S the perfect director for this film (we all know this because of event horizon) and finaly the trailer shows it....THIS FILM WILL ROCK.....  PS.: really great site....thanx a lot for the energy you put into it

Frosty aka J-P

Frosty aka J-P

;D     ;D   AT LAST IM SHAKING WITH EXCITEMENT, THIS FILM IS GOING TO BE EXCELLENT, WOW WOW OWO

Spyro

Spyro

Screenshots 10, 21, 22 and 24 looks kinda Resident Evil   >:D   Overall atmosphere looks like RE too - cramped, claustrophobic and low-budget. They are on Earth, god damn it, where is open spaces? All in all, we'r e gonna see another popcorn movie... or not?    ;)  

k

k

???  this film is is going 2 b da best aliens rule will we see alot of a queen in the movie every 1 keep doing what your doing long live k is my catchphrase ok z lets stop ok

Poncho

Poncho

I really enjoyed the teaser trailer! I'm unable to view the official site coz I can't geta plugin (works computer!) Thanks Darkness for all the AvP info. Why's the movie out in U.K in Oct 2004?   ;D  

Z

Z

i mean long live Z and k...and the predators look really cool the team that did the preds did i really nice job.I think that dis coud be is best movie.Lest just all be happy that there is a alien vs predator movie,cuz dis movie at one point was never gona be made  8)  long live Z

Ash

Ash

really don't know why so many people are against anderson....he'S the perfect director for this film (we all know this because of event horizon) and finaly the trailer shows it....THIS FILM WILL ROCK.....   PS.: really great site....thanx a lot for the energy you put into it

Malus

Malus

I can't download the trailer for some reason,anyway from what i've seen from these screenshots this movie is gonna KICK ASS!!!!!!!!

Vekin

Vekin

Somethings wrong every time I try to download the trailer from apple I get an message saying unable to find the website. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed