Internet Exclusive Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 09, 2004, 10:50:56 PM

Author
Internet Exclusive Trailer! (Read 30,042 times)

PredatorClanLeader

PredatorClanLeader

Bastard FOX! They've taken the new teaser offline! Why? Why? Why? I hadn't even seen it (but thanks for the screenshots). I'm so pissed!

Nik

Nik

nvm i saw the teaser but in the 27th pic where something is grabbing something what is it?

schlurnz

schlurnz

looks very nice... what about the story?    ???  

Vekin

Vekin

Thanks for the mirror Darkness. After wathcing that I really do believe now that Paul Anderson can pull this movie off. At first I devistated that he was doing the the movie, but now I'm all for it.   ;D  

Dave

Dave

Predator grabbing an Alien by the throat.

dmac

dmac

oh yeah baby   ;D   star wars aint got s**t on this. anderson is going to pull this off. how cool do the preds look, even the body movement is spot on    ;D   and best of all the storyline is good. lets rock hicks   ;D  

Aliasp

Aliasp

wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooow!! Love it! The music and intro are very reminiscent of the original Alien. If Paul Anderson can maintain that level of creepiness that the first film had + the all out action of the Aliens then we are in for one killer film!

Dave

Dave

Absolutely kick ass. The Predators look great! I'm definitely even more pumped for the movie now.

cookies

cookies

Looks great but i hate but i still like how the aliens look in ALIENS and i like the original look of the predator.  I hate funky new designs on pred mask.. to fake for me.  Overall looks sorta great but i still gotta wait for the special effects of the pred guns then ill comment.  Still cant get over alien becuase i really like the dry hard endoskeleton idea that aliens have just like a cricket, and not that wet look alien res had.

chris

chris

The effects of the creatures look amazing!! This is gonna b gr8, shame about the alien 5 sequel not going ahead, although if there is money to be made fox will definatly go for it!!

floon

floon

looks good but rest assured it will be pap by the time it gets to the theatres. Someone said popcorn movie and yes thats exactly what it will be I think, sadly.   ???  

k

k

;D  i just saw it and it looks great i cant wait for da film 2 come out darkness keep doing what your doing your web site is da best  long live k

Vekin

Vekin

I'll tell you this. If Paul Anderson messes this up he will be in the s**t hole foever in my opinion. Yet I still think this wont happen or at least I hope not.

The Real Predator

The Real Predator

just to clear things up, the new predator helmet design is just to distingush the lead predator. the other 4 predators in the movie have the original helmet designs. and i think in that last screenshot, thats the predalien choking the warrior alien. look at the hand, its not an alien or predator hand, its a clear mixture.

The Real Predator

The Real Predator

in the 27th screenshot its an alien in combat with a predator, whats more is it looks like the predator general, and it also looks like hes in trouble. i know all about this movie, i am a resourse of vast knowledge! lol   ;D   just kidding. but i do know a helluvalot about it so ask me if ya need to, my sources are concrete.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed