Ridley Scott on Alien 5/Pred 3

Started by Darkness, Mar 22, 2004, 02:40:51 PM

Author
Ridley Scott on Alien 5/Pred 3 (Read 15,080 times)

Osiris

Osiris

weeeeell i thought alien res was a stunning filr, however...i thought the "newborn" at the end really sucked...way to stupid and destroyed the mivie for me... i think alien 5 shud be the last alien movie...b4 they ruin the concept of the movies alltogether. maybe the avp series will be a hit and it will be taken from there. oh and the pred films....they better do better for the 3rd than the second movie (it stank big time)   ???  

Jordan

Jordan

AR was an okay film.  As previously mentioned, I liked the basic premise (and also, on retrospect, the visuals also).  Its 'comic-book' feel distanced the overall movie from the equally varied tonality of earlier entries additionally (which is good, IMHumblestO!).  However, the final product's qualities are far outweighed by its shortcomings, resulting in a weak Alien film overall.  I feel similarly regarding P2 (in terms of plot, at least).  Hopefully, AvP / A5 / P3 will reinvigorate these dying franchises, assuming the latter two are produced!  Jordan    :)  

Aliminator

Aliminator

ATTENTION ALL AVP FANS  PLEASE PLAY THE AVP 2  GAME ALL YOU CAN KILL BLOODBATH!!!! MULIPLAYER ____________________________________________ ____________  ok, my comment is why people kept asking for alien5 and predator 3? it's better if they both in one movie, not seperated. i mean i would watch lord of the rings, not movies of each lord of the rings characters!!!!

JORDAN

JORDAN

An unusual comparison!  Gandalf, Frodo and Wormtongue (etc) weren't individual film franchises before now!  So, should Batman and Superman be "seperated" (assuming a BvS movie were ever to be produced)?  I've always preferred the Alien series to Predator, but to each his own!  Jordan    :)  

predteck

predteck

;)  man some of you have the most wacked out ideas, how bout we just wait and see what happens.

pred

pred

pedator 3 sounds brutal   8)    alien five sounds good but not as good as predator 3     :)  

da'lon'tei

da'lon'tei

bring back ARNY for pred 3.

Vendrell

Vendrell

8)   If they are going to make Alien 5, I would really enjoy if they made it a prequel to Ridley Scott's Alien... It would be cool seeing what happened on that ship where they find those alien eggs... The fourth Alien film film was a HUGE dissapointment in my oppinion... And on that note...I hope that they stop makin' anymore sequels...(better to stop when the going is good, than to keep on going to it get's bad, if ya know what I mean?) Anyway... That's my oppinion, feel free to comment on it...As I'm curious to find out if I am the only one here that is not keen on anymore sequels...

alexander_Razz

alexander_Razz

ill think alien 2 is the best becaues there are lort of action in it. ill hope they make a alien 5. ill hope i see alien versus predator soon. and the second avp 2

mikalus

mikalus

hey did any of you read the original original Dan O'Bannon script for alien? Cos in it it suggests another form of alien and hey ok it might sound annoying cos we like the primal alien but maybe they could work out a way that the adult aliens (the ones we have NEVER seen from the bannon script are alive somewhere and that they did not originate from LV-426 the space jockey just delivered them there ) enter the fray they are older meaner and tougher and they reassert the natural balance to wat are the pwsycopathic juveniles so then you have aliens versus aliens

alexander_razz

alexander_razz

;D   that is coolmikalus and i haven`t read the script.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed