Ridley Scott on Alien 5/Pred 3

Started by Darkness, Mar 22, 2004, 02:40:51 PM

Author
Ridley Scott on Alien 5/Pred 3 (Read 15,068 times)

its a me predalien

its a me predalien

its obvious from what those guys posted that they saw a box of stuff called hybrid that there will be a predalien. the only question is how will it come to being will a face hugger jump onto a alines face? yeah to bad the avp movie is in a pyrimed and not outside od it at least part of the movie.   :-\  

d-mac

d-mac

bad idea predalien, because if u did that the aliens would look vuanrible-which we dont want.the fact that its in a pyrimid is good because the aliens have plenty of places to hide and to jump out from.if they were all running to get u in a street they would be trouble because they would be an easy target! -and probally wiped out in one bazooka shot.

its a me predalien

its a me predalien

how wouls he predalines meak regular alines look vulnerable there like 6 1/2 feet tall. if u ask me that aint that week. and the predalien could just jump super and fined better hiding spots. maybe the pred alien is neutral and will attack anything that moves. in the game AVP2 they r very ggresive so they might attak even fello aliens(just guessing)

d-mac

d-mac

i am talking about predaliens i am talking about the thing u said about action outside the pyrimid

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Hey, I had an idea for a pred-3. what if, as usual, a Pred landed on earth for the hunt and was captured by the military for experiments. they took the pred to a special military base out on some island. Then a month or two after the Preds capture a second pred arrives to see why the first Pred has been held up and finds he's been captured. the Second pred atempts to save it's fellow Pred while the Main Human characters atempt to hold the Pred at bay while their captive can be shuttled somewhere else?? Let me know what yah all think.    ;D  

Broken Tusk

Broken Tusk

Not more bloody Alien and Predator films! Let the series die with dignity (and I use the word Dignity loosely, after the atrocity that was Resurrection).   Attaching a name to a movie doesn't always guarantee its going to be a success. Directors who direct their own sequels end up being shit. For example: Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Lost World: Jurassic Park. Oh yeah, let's not forget, Matrix: Reloaded and Revolutions.  If Ripley will be in it, with the Alien home world, then it's a certain flop. The new Ripley sucks ass. Invent new characters!   But we all said the same about Alien vs. Predator going to bomb (even Sigourney Weaver stated it was

its a me predalien

its a me predalien

they sericly need to give the predator/marine knew weapons/gadgets im getting sick of the old ones or modify all of them

the one

the one

this is about the avp movie ok if we what to make this movie good we are going to need good music to so this is what i think they should have on the movie they should have the song "when worlds collide" i think its the rite one for if so write back every one cause i what to here what you have to say about that!!   8)  

Anonononomous

Anonononomous

But, but, Resurrection sucked. The Alien movies should've ended with 3. I don't know where they got the idea for Resurrection, but it was so bad. Cloning a woman with a parasite doesn't clone the parasite too.

Jordan

Jordan

Yo, "Anonononomous (sp?)"!  Apparantly a developing alien embryo 'feeds' off its host's protein by 'connecting' with its DNA (hence Kane's ravenous hunger and the behavioural and slight physical characteristics of the canine-alien in A3).  Anyhow, I agree AR was atrocious, but I like the basic plotline (USM Auriga as a setting / Ripley being cloned two centuries on etc...), and for those reasons, I'd prefer it was made as opposed to otherwise!  Bring on A5!!!  Jordan    8)  

Aliminator

Aliminator

hey guys! in alien 5, i dont think Sigourney Weaver (Ellen Ripley) would be in there because she is too old!!!    ???  

the one

the one

all you guys have good taste so i hope they here what we are saying and put "when worlds collide" on avp movie

its me predalien

its me predalien

I think they need to give the aliens a more monkey look. It look like a dude in a suit with a bigg head and a tail. The predator looks fine but they need a new species. Im gettin sick of all this 1980's guy in suits as aliens from a distant planet!   >:D  

Jordan

Jordan

I agree, yet disagree, Aliminator!  Weaver is nearing her sixties (and will probably be bicentennial by the time this damned film emerges!!!), however she is necessary for the completion of the Alien saga in the final / conclusive / definitive chapter of the entire epic Alien tale...  Jordan    ;D  

Hunter

Hunter

God, alien resurrection wasnt that bad... i think they should have left it at 3 but they did'nt, so tough. resurrection was stylish, moderatley exciting and winona ryders quite fit. roll on alien 5   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed