New Screens from Flash Site

Started by Darkness, Mar 26, 2004, 12:25:00 AM

Author
New Screens from Flash Site (Read 13,519 times)

stokvis

stokvis

Who that third picture  That's one f*cked up Predator!!

Alex

Alex

That third picture is the \"Scar Predator\" it is not the prince...  If you look closely you can see the lacerations from an alien brawl that happens early in the movie giving him that cool scar!

ALIENS

ALIENS

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE next trailer is coming out!?

Alex

Alex

The next trailer will be shown at ther Scifi Con on the weekend of April 15th and will come out online some time around then either befor then or soon after.

Olopolip

Olopolip

Just a second..... If we now see clearly the scar pred (with the messed up mask and scars on the top) and the othe rpred with the normal mask (which I think will be the leader) where is the so called chopper pred? It's the scar pred of course! We know that in the beggining 5 preds come to earth... 3 die on top of thet pyramid/temple.... and so these goys must be the ones that got away, or were seperated before the fight (whatever). What do you guys think?

Laslo Woodbine

Laslo Woodbine

after the excitment this film has brought, I've been checking the previous films of both I hope that the excitement isn't unwanted, the games the films they're just fab. Ps.  Why does everyone knock Alien 3, I always thought the ressurection despite having a decent idea to make ripley part alien was the poorest outing by far. David Fincher did a excellent job following a film such as Aliens (James Cameron you rock!)

stokvis - dutch

stokvis - dutch

Yeah man, Alien3 is fantastic  David Fincher is one of the best directors in the business

Orochi Avlis

Orochi Avlis

I'm with Laslo. Alien 3 rocked! And Ressurection had cool ideas but it could have been pulled off better. Olopolip, 3 predators don't die at the beginning of the movie, that's just showing the coming of age ritual when it goes wrong......

Jordan

Jordan

I think they do... They're outnumbered / immersed in a Xenomorph swarm and resultantly self-detonate.  I may be wrong, though!  A3 is a fine film, severely impaired, but far better than most post-modern horror / alien movies, indeed!  Whilst I agree A1 and A2 are the superior deals, A3 is actually my favoutite so far!  How bizarre!  I just wish they'd incorporated that "Super Face-Hugger" brainwave... !  Excellent "screens," btw!  Jordan out    :)  

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

this is shaping up to be utterly fantastic, if im disappointed after this hype, i will hunt down Paul Anderson!  yeah, he does seem to be borrowing alot of ideas from the comics, which thankfully is not a bad concept by any stretch of the imagination. for those who have read the first AvP series( from which any ideas that relate to the comics, seem to have been primarily derived) they will know that it is by far one of the most, if not the most riveting series in the entire Predator/Alien/Alien vs Predator universe (of comics) there were, as Z said, some fabulous new ideas brought to the table as regards both species.  the picture of the predator holding weyland by the arm is above.  Z, which is your favourite comic series or comic(one shot)?????  Sanaa Lathan does look ridiculously like machiko!!! this movie, is seriously shaping up.   Z--- also, would you agree, going on what we in regard to the comics relationship to the movie, that if the ending is what i or you think it is, its going to be fantastic!!?!!???

spectra

spectra

Preadators deadliest of species rule like Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!  Aliens will be canon fodder for the ultimate species of the universe!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

everyone knows the preds win cuz its the sake of continuity of the movies, itll probably finish with weyland finding out that there is something on lv-426     i heard a rumor that the pyramid is pointing diirectly to Lv-426      now this is purely rumor! and for gods sake the 3 preds on the pyramid is from a long long time ago! why the hunt went wrong and then flash forward to now and there are 5 new preds!

Orochi Avlis

Orochi Avlis

Thanks, Pvt Hudson! That is what I was trying to say. At least I know I'm not alone about this..... Those 3 Predators are not the main ones from the movie.

Alienkid

Alienkid

I feel pretty sorry for the Aliens in this movie. They've only got their tails and fangs while the Predators have a whole arsenal of weapons. Lets be Realistic here we've all seen Predator 2 that guy was Freakin bullet proof,..well for the most part. But, the Aliens can't even stand a few rounds. My other fear is this movie will be like the Freddy vs Jason movie. The movie clearly plotted Jason as the lesser of two evils. So I'm afraid they're gonna make the aliens dumb,sneaky and unusally violent and not show off their true cunning that we've known to love them by.

Celtic Predator

Celtic Predator

Scar Predator what happens in the film can u give me a brief summary??? pls ??    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed