New Screens from Flash Site

Started by Darkness, Mar 26, 2004, 12:25:00 AM

Author
New Screens from Flash Site (Read 13,691 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, Alex Dunham has submitted eight screenshots taken from the new flash website that are more ‘hidden’ away than others.

The other seven are on the next page >>>

Update: Two More Pictures have been submitted by “HopeOfTheFuture”.
Update 2: Four More Pictures have been submitted by Alex Dunham.

20040326_09 New Screens from Flash Site

20040326_13 New Screens from Flash Site

20040326_12 New Screens from Flash Site

20040326_10 New Screens from Flash Site

ALIENS

ALIENS

ohh yes........ it just might be what we are waiting for......,action,blood,gore,drama,darkness,k illing,hunting,fighting,screaming,dieing,bod yparts flying,explosions,guns,and more guns,survival,punching kicking,flying,cheating dealth,hell,chaos,traps,war,space,the one place you dont want to be...... i think you get the point,lololol   ;D   HEY how you doin

Majin Jekku

Majin Jekku

8)    Wow.  Just, wow.  This movie is looking great.  I yearn for it so hard.  n________n!!

still cant believe the movie is due out... f ...

still cant believe the movie is due out... f ...

Wow, those are WAY better shots than the previous ones. The wallpapers are kinda... well, typical, but these pics are nice, especially the first Pred one at the top... JOY!!!    ;D  

Kiryu

Kiryu

???  ..................................... ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ...WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheStorm

TheStorm

My good friend and fellow Terminator fan Maurice has a picture, I will tell him tommorow to get it, but there is one picture you don't have. There is a picture of Weyland (I'm guessing he tried to attack the Predator from the pictures we've seen) and the Predator has him by his arm lifting him off the ground. You can tell Weyland is not enjoying this, and the Predator seems almost amused/annoyed.

Maurice

Maurice

yep, I still have it. I will post it at the T3 forum very soon (again, 'cause all the password lock thing screwed up that thread), but I will place it on my own site for the interested fans!

sarevo, sarevo, cam sarevo

sarevo, sarevo, cam sarevo

:-\   yo well, i lurv the alien concept, predator was also a fatty of a film. I just hope they do it properly.with that raw eighties edge. I say keep it real, no holding back with the gore, lots of scared humans just about making an escape and some real good long fights between the alien and preadators. If they do it like they did aliens it'll be ice cream. no qwams from me...however it could be really bad like robocop 3, (not yummy) lets hope not eh?

nostromo captain

nostromo captain

I'm so hot for this movie now. Looks like Paul Anderson hit a homerun this time. Kudos to FOX for a site that pays homage to the real fans. Anyone notice that intro green screen with the Weyland Logo is right from ALIEN 1. Superb! If that was Paul's idea, its mondo brilliant. I luv the wallpapers.   ;D   I cannot wait for this movie. I was a skeptic bashing the movie before. but now I see this site, the trailer, the pictures, it's clear that he's a real fan. Hats off to Paul Anderson. Don't disappoint us ALIEN fans.   :D  

Z

Z

Booyah! Guess who was right all along about the Scar pred being the one with the 'bug-type' mask?!? Me!  I don't want to brag, but most of the time, when I say something... I'm right.  Concerning the Aliens, I know that there's a lot of people that worry about what they are going to look like based on the pictures and wallpapers we've seen so far, but I think some are worrying for no real reason, as I think that same of the pictures / wallpapers actually use images of Aliens of previous films... Anyways, the 'main' Aliens that we'll probably see in the movie will surely look like the one on the poster, which looks like the warrior aliens that everyone likes, only with longer teeth and bigger hands...  I think that Paul Anderson knows what he's doing, as we know that the majority of the info he uses for his film is from 'Alien', 'Aliens' and 'Predator'. I think he wants to have the best of all films reunited in one...  I don't think there's only going to be '1 type' of alien ( Warriors ), I think there's also going to be Drones and maybe others that look like the aliens in Ressurection ( Spit acid? ) and of course, the Queen. I think that's a good way to give everyone what they want... by showing all the diversity of the aliens, it makes for a better film!  When you go on the new official site, if you stay on the same page for long enough time ( i.e.: download, gallery, etc. ) In the background, you see pics that change constantly ( each 10 sec I think )... You can see different pics of Aliens, some seem to be from previous movies, but some of them, I have never seen before and they look more like the one on the movie poster, which seems to be the 'fan favorite'.  Also, on a side note, I managed to spot ( in a split second ) what seems to be 'going on' in the scene in the stairs, where 2 people are running away from the pred, while one seems to be staying behind to try to stop him... When you look carefully, you can see the pred quickly grabbing the guy's arm! ( closeup )  I don't know if you've noticed, but Paul seems to be taking a lot of his ideas from the comics... I heard a lot of people saying that the comics weren't any good and that they didn't really follow the movies, but most people haven't even read them! I know that in some of the comics, they make up a lot of stuff that doesn't really make sense ( i.e.: Alien vs Predator: War ), but some others, like the first series of 5 issues brings some interesting new ideas and seems to follow the movies a lot more and they don't really make anything up that in far fetched.  ... and after all, one of the biggest reason why they are making this movie is because of the popularity of the comics! ( another reason being the pc game, but then again, the game wouldn't have been made without the popularity of the comics! :P )  It really looks like Paul's movie is like a spinoff of the original comic series, so that's why I think that the end is going to be similar...  *Note: Don't you think that Lex looks A LOT like Machiko?  Long live Z and k!

d-mac

d-mac

did any of u see that picture of the cast.its great-theres loads of people and they all going to die.    ;D     ;D  yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAR OF AVP

YEAR OF AVP

I have one word for you: THISMOVIEWILLROCK!

Aliminator

Aliminator

OHH....I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I WOULD PAY $50 TO WATCH THAT MOVIE NOW!!!!  BY THE WAY, DO YOU GUYS THINK STARCRAFT COPIED ITS STORYLINE AND THEME FROM AVP?   >:D  

Bobby Bushay

Bobby Bushay

Gush,when i first read about this movie ocming out i just lost it,i had an orgasims right there in that spot.This movie is going to rock.I og tthe games and im such a predator fan.I always thought af how a AvP movie would be so this is the big thing!!   ;D  

Painkiller

Painkiller

yeah, they sort of got the idea from alien v predator and starship troopers i guess... but its a good game though

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed