Predator SE Region 1 DVD

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2004, 03:05:39 PM

Author
Predator SE Region 1 DVD (Read 2,960 times)

Darkness

Darkness

20040119 After waiting 18 months after the UK release, Americans have finally got some news on the 2-Disc Predator Special Edition DVD Set. According to Creature Corner, it will be released before the Alien vs Predator movie. Here’s the quote:

“And speaking of much-needed special editions, the Predator SE will be out in time to benefit from the release of Alien Vs. Predator, which just makes good sense from a marketing standpoint. Not sure if it will feature the same stuff as on the UK one (which you can get here), but we’ll find out soon enough.”

Although this isn’t a confirmation, it’s the first bit of news about the region 1 set. If anyone wants to know what special features are on the UK release, read my in-depth Predator SE Review.

Spectra

Spectra

:)    Great! I'm in hurry to buy it! Look awesome, The Predator is the most coolest and deadliest species ever. But i will have to wait a bit longer to have this film cuz i'm in region 1.

newt

newt

I got it its wickid!!!!!!!!! fave scene? the bit wit arnie makin the trap its coooooooool!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Hicks

Hicks

this is sweet!, I have been waiting for this for a long time.  I love Predator it is a great movie!

blue

blue

oh dear sweet christ, i wish it would come out in the states already damnit...   >:D  

Caine

Caine

I wonder if I can convince mum to buy this for me after I already bought the non SE DVD. o.o;

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed