Unseen Screenshot

Started by ikarop, Jan 05, 2011, 03:47:35 PM

Author
Unseen Screenshot (Read 20,171 times)

ikarop

ikarop

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

That can't be in game? surely? It looks like a pre rendered cutscene to me?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Wow.

That looks awesome  :o

newbeing

newbeing

Any idea how old this is? A recent shot or one from months/years ago?

ikarop

ikarop

Bit confused about this shot tbh. I asked around and it's mostly real time. Those are real assets, but it might have been a test map. I think it's an old shot anyway. I'd need to confirm it, tho. Edit: Just in case anyone was still wondering. Just confirmed it to be a old screenshot. Dated around the same time as the two others.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

looks like a Shake-and-bake.

infact, looks exactly like Hadley's hope.

stemot

stemot

Don't think it looks that great TBH. Hoping it's an old shot.

Vertigo

Vertigo

There are a couple more screenshots on that page. No question they're in-game, doesn't look quite as pretty as AvP3 from what I can see (hard to tell with all the rain and murkiness), but seems to do a better job of capturing the feel of Aliens.

There're some bitching coronas and specular effects on the dropship, but some very flat textures on the hypersleep pods and nearby floor.

Xhan

Xhan

It's from the vertical slice, probably for a film to game comparison for Sega.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Other shots? Can I haz link?

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 06, 2011, 12:05:52 AM
Other shots? Can I haz link?

Just click on the image from the 1st post. It links to the source.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Oh, those are just two old ones that are a bit altered I am guessing since Lorin a while back said he edited one for his own uses. Still nice that its being updated on his site at least.

Stalker

Stalker

Nothing to get excited about, it's just a blurry screenshot of a colony in the rain.

When we get a trailer or some actual news about when this game is coming out, then I'll care.

bozer

bozer

Anyways its better than nothing, but im not exited, because they look like ****, no srsly - concept is good, but testures are bad.

Light

Light

Aliens versus Predator(3) was just some kind of a beta, a demo that they sold as a full game.
I hope this time we will see a game made with dedication and with the quality that it deserves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed