NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,900 times)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 20, 2019, 12:15:46 AM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 19, 2019, 07:31:00 PM
Not sure if ya'll caught this or not.

I don't get it, what am I looking at here?

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Including Neca's attempt at perhaps my favorite design for a melee weapon in this franchise...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

saw him on Instagram. I was only gonna buy that two pack for the Predator then things went quiet...super happy he'll still see a release.

Bender1988

Bender1988

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 20, 2019, 12:15:46 AM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 19, 2019, 07:31:00 PM
Not sure if ya'll caught this or not.

I don't get it, what am I looking at here?
Predator from Batman vs Predator 1- first comic where they put batman vs predator, neca was to realease this one in two pack with awesome looking batman figure/ other version with armored batman, and superman figurre vs runner alienc with joker paint/colors

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The Old One

The Old One

My favourite crossover.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

In all seriousness, how was this crossover? I never read it. I've been slowly getting into the Predator EU and I find it's a lot like Star Wars...the better have been in the comics, books, and games.

The Old One

The Old One

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 20, 2019, 01:32:12 PM
In all seriousness, how was this crossover? I never read it. I've been slowly getting into the Predator EU and I find it's a lot like Star Wars...the better have been in the comics, books, and games.

If you are up for crossovers in general, give it a shot.
It is one of the best, if not the best of the predator crossovers that don't involve aliens.
It also has two sequels, If you want more after reading the first one.

Agree on the EU part. I love a lot of the predator comics/novels and would take movie versions of them over predators/The Predator anyday.

The Old One

The Old One

Confession:

I've never read a standalone Predator
comic/novel, are any at the same tier
as Alien- The Cold Forge or Labyrinth?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 20, 2019, 02:21:04 PM
Confession:

I've never read a standalone Predator
comic/novel, are any at the same tier
as Alien- The Cold Forge or Labyrinth?
Predator: South China Sea is fantastic, but good luck getting a copy as it's been out of print for like a decade. I wish Titan would get off their ass and reprint the DH Press 'Predator' novels like they did with the Alien novels - the first few Predator novels are "ehhh", but South China Sea is the best Predator EU material ever written.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I think most consider South China Sea to be the best, it is for me. But that one got quite expensive. Turnabout is a good written novel but I didn't like the portrayal of the predators. I like the Predator 2 novel more than the movie. If it Bleeds anthology was great. For comics, I liked Bad Blood, best portrayal of a bad predator. I got Flesh and Blood but still haven't read it, but Hicks seems to have liked it.

Master

Master

Quote from: The Kurgan on Jan 20, 2019, 02:04:16 PM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Jan 20, 2019, 01:32:12 PM

If you are up for crossovers in general, give it a shot.
It is one of the best, if not the best of the predator crossovers that don't involve aliens.
It also has two sequels, If you want more after reading the first one.

Agree on the EU part. I love a lot of the predator comics/novels and would take movie versions of them over predators/The Predator anyday.

It's my favorite. But seriously, don't try sequels. Not near the original.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The first Batman vs Predator comic is really, really good imo.
Seeing Dead End again just makes me wish NECA would release Ultimate versions of those Predators...I'm sure they'd sell.

The Old One

The Old One

Isn't "Bad Blood" the one with the
Predator police officer, identical to
JH except with a big goofy star on
the mask?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed