User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NECA Predator Figure Series  (Read 713612 times)

Xenomrph
Oct 16, 2019, 05:47:14 PM
Reply #4335 on: Oct 16, 2019, 05:47:14 PM
Q
Yellow Lantern Predators. Awesome

I want that in a comic

I don't know if DC can still do it but Yellow Lantern Predators cameo at least twice in the Green Lantern comics (not sure if it's meant to be the same Predator or not). I don't know if it's affiliated or not, but JLA versus Predator also had a Predator to fight Kyle Raner with yellow energy blasts, though I don't think a ring was involved.

If DC & Dark Horse could do it i'd love a Mini Series involving it. Or A Red Lantern Berserker Predator
I guess it would depend on how licensing works under the House of Mouse now, since they have Marvel and Marvel/DC crossovers are.... infrequent.

Whiskeybrewer
Oct 17, 2019, 12:15:49 PM
Reply #4336 on: Oct 17, 2019, 12:15:49 PM
Q
Yellow Lantern Predators. Awesome

I want that in a comic

I don't know if DC can still do it but Yellow Lantern Predators cameo at least twice in the Green Lantern comics (not sure if it's meant to be the same Predator or not). I don't know if it's affiliated or not, but JLA versus Predator also had a Predator to fight Kyle Raner with yellow energy blasts, though I don't think a ring was involved.

If DC & Dark Horse could do it i'd love a Mini Series involving it. Or A Red Lantern Berserker Predator
I guess it would depend on how licensing works under the House of Mouse now, since they have Marvel and Marvel/DC crossovers are.... infrequent.

They could use Access for DC/Marvel vs Aliens/Predator lol

SuperiorIronman
Oct 20, 2019, 02:11:34 PM
Reply #4337 on: Oct 20, 2019, 02:11:34 PM
Q
There's still some Batman Versus Predator hunters we still haven't seen like the one from the second with the oversized mask and the duo from the third.., and I'm probably the only guy who would love to see the Plastic Man Predator complete with jet form. One can dream right?

I think Neca has the license for DC collectibles so I guess if we bring it up enough we could get Neca to do it and hopefully not be a con exclusive this time.

Katanu
Nov 14, 2019, 10:08:24 PM
Reply #4338 on: Nov 14, 2019, 10:08:24 PM
Q

Despite not being interested in him at first, I ended up buying The Emissary Predator because I found a good bargain for it and decided to add it to the collection.

Xenomrph
Nov 15, 2019, 09:17:15 PM
Reply #4339 on: Nov 15, 2019, 09:17:15 PM
Q
I got the second Emissary and the Lasershot Predator a couple days ago, I like that there are actual (minor) differences to the bodies of the two Emissaries and it’s not just “new head, slightly different paint job”.

Lasershot is super awesome but for the life of me I cannot get him to wear his mask, and it makes me sad. :(

Still Collating...
Nov 15, 2019, 10:35:27 PM
Reply #4340 on: Nov 15, 2019, 10:35:27 PM
Q
Yeah, I'm not surprised, unfortunately... Just use some sticky tack/blu tack, it'll help.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed