User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NECA Predator Figure Series  (Read 728153 times)

Xenomrph
Feb 22, 2019, 04:05:27 AM
Reply #4218 on: Feb 22, 2019, 04:05:27 AM
Q
GUYZ. He has a pony tail. I'm excited!
Shut up and be excited with me.  ;D
I'm pretty sure at least one other NECA figure has a ponytail.

It’s all in the details. For anyone who hasn’t noticed, the Alpha Predator’s wrist blades on both arms are made of the skull of a creature that was originally supposed to be shown as a trophy of the original Predator. Designed by Steve Wang.
That's an amazing detail, I love it.

Fiendishly Inventive
Feb 22, 2019, 05:18:56 AM
Reply #4219 on: Feb 22, 2019, 05:18:56 AM
Q
It truly is an amazing attention to detail, not just from a sculpting perspective but also recognising BTS.

Master
Feb 22, 2019, 07:41:34 AM
Reply #4220 on: Feb 22, 2019, 07:41:34 AM
Q

It’s all in the details. For anyone who hasn’t noticed, the Alpha Predator’s wrist blades on both arms are made of the skull of a creature that was originally supposed to be shown as a trophy of the original Predator. Designed by Steve Wang.

Shaman from P2 clan has part of his dreadlocks pined up in sort of pony tail.

AhabPredator
Feb 22, 2019, 08:09:17 AM
Reply #4221 on: Feb 22, 2019, 08:09:17 AM
Q

Shaman from P2 clan has part of his dreadlocks pined up in sort of pony tail.

Not like this. Ahab has the same thing as Shaman. This is an entirely new sculpt/style. Similar to Top Knot.

Neomorph-01
Mar 10, 2019, 11:40:29 AM
Reply #4222 on: Mar 10, 2019, 11:40:29 AM
Q
I have just picked up an Elder Predator/Golden Angel from Cardiff Comic Con, and I'm just blown away about how amazing this figure is.
The details, the paint, and the accessories.

I did remove both of the bio masks (the hot water technique made the masks just pop-off) and now  I can use the same head and just swap the bio masks. It now looks cool to pose him with the unmasked head, holding on to his bio mask.

The spare head for the masks, I'm going to repaint for the Elder Predator 'Greyback' (Predator 2) so I can give him an option for wearing a bio mask.

AhabPredator
Mar 10, 2019, 07:51:39 PM
Reply #4223 on: Mar 10, 2019, 07:51:39 PM
Q
I have just picked up an Elder Predator/Golden Angel from Cardiff Comic Con, and I'm just blown away about how amazing this figure is.

I did remove both of the bio masks (the hot water technique made the masks just pop-off) and now  I can use the same head and just swap the bio masks. It now looks cool to pose him with the unmasked head, holding on to his bio mask.

The spare head for the masks, I'm going to repaint for the Elder Predator 'Greyback' (Predator 2) so I can give him an option for wearing a bio mask.

Pretty much read my mind. I intend to do this and have the other for a custom. I didn't want to order him, because Neca shipping costs are outrageous. I want to pick him up locally if I do at all. We shall see. Money is tight right now.

Whiskeybrewer
Mar 12, 2019, 01:04:07 PM
Reply #4224 on: Mar 12, 2019, 01:04:07 PM
Q

You were there too?

Neomorph-01
Mar 12, 2019, 06:04:58 PM
Reply #4225 on: Mar 12, 2019, 06:04:58 PM
Q

You were there too?

I was dressed as the Doctor Who Cyberman, buying Predator figures. And the same for London Comic Con Spring (02/03/19 - 03/03/19)

It is the best time to get Alien and Predator figures at a good price. I got another Broken Tusk Predator cheap - because of damaged packaging, no problem for me as I never keep them in packages. The spare I'm going to customize.

Whiskeybrewer
Mar 13, 2019, 01:54:29 PM
Reply #4229 on: Mar 13, 2019, 01:54:29 PM
Q

You were there too?

I was dressed as the Doctor Who Cyberman, buying Predator figures. And the same for London Comic Con Spring (02/03/19 - 03/03/19)

It is the best time to get Alien and Predator figures at a good price. I got another Broken Tusk Predator cheap - because of damaged packaging, no problem for me as I never keep them in packages. The spare I'm going to customize.

Wait, you were the one who suggested the black and white video of you walking around Cardiff to the Tomb of the Cybermen music? I was in the full Black Suit with the Hydra ID and my mate was as an Agent of Shield (he had the huge black beard)

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed