NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,197,277 times)

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

I especially have to get Lost Predator (Jungle Hunter Helmet One), Gort, and the Elder.

spinksy

spinksy

Cant wait to have figures of all the lost hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Tribal on Feb 23, 2011, 01:48:57 AM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/rachelle1980/HipFullbod.jpg

I think he is called Shaman/Hippie because he doesnt have any weapons, just a staff in his right hand... maybe a doctor predator, i think...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/vilebroth/predator/hippiescreenshot.png

In this picture, he's also got a sword thingy by his side -- impossible to tell if he's got it in the film, but who knows with the figure?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

It would be nice if they made all the lost hunters, now I need to make more room on my shelf ...

Cap. Fitzgerald

If they do that I'm making a Pred ship diorama.
Albeit there sadly won't be a Harrigan.

locohead

locohead

I cant wait for these. Does anyone know what trophies the elder has? i see a knife and a pirate gun. anything else?

Shadow

Shadow

i will finaly be able to display all pred designs ever made (except avp) togheter on one shelf :)

Tribal

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

*saves some money*

Predator Queen

Mike’s Monsters

I need to start making more money...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Me too, man. Me too.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Ditto {looks for jobs}

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I had my national insurance card not long ago, so I can start looking for a job too. I was planning to buy the Berserker Predator, Falconer Predator, Tracker Predator and the Classic Predator from series one again as Neca have moved to a new factory so the Quality Control should be much better. So I will buy series one of Predators and the Tracker Predator from series two again, then I will buy Grey-back or the City Hunter Predator next depending on when they are released and then the whole of the Lost Predator clan. I will also buy the masked Wolf Predator and all of the Neca Aliens. How much will all of those cost? Over £150 I guess?

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

neca anounced that they will show 2 new lost predators very soon! can´t wait :D

I have to save some money, too. I´ve only buyed masked Beserker, unmasked Anytime and masked Anytime.
When series 3 will arrive in stores in my area then I will buy all the rest figures from the new line.

Maybe there will be a chance neca retools the wolf predator, they already said via twitter that they know that they will be able to make it much much better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed