Assassin vs Predator: Dance of Killers

Started by Sabby, Nov 11, 2010, 01:53:22 PM

Author
Assassin vs Predator: Dance of Killers (Read 18,306 times)

predxeno

Charles Bishop Weyland seems much to honorable and noble to be the bad guy.  Unless you mean a descendant?  I think it'd be cool if the Templars got wiped out by Weyland-Yutani.  It would show how badass and unstoppably ruthless our favorite evil corporation is.

Gate

I don't wanna post a large chunk here, so
Spoiler
What purpose would Weyland Yutani have in wiping out the Templars? I mean, it's completely up to Sabby, but it would sound more right if Abstergo was just bought up sometime way after Assassin's Creed 3 (We all know Abstergo's going to get screwed over by Desmond and the others.)

What's more, how would the Company even know about the Templars... or worse, what if the Templars were behind EVERYTHING IN Alien canon!?
[close]
;D oh, so many ideas... I wonder how Lidia's going to progress in the story. Will she escape from the labs, or will she stay there and study more of her ancestor's memories in Venice?

predxeno

Weyland-Yutani could have found out about the Templars and became concerned that they may become a real threat to them.  So they use their vast resources, many fictional evil corporations have lots of that, and maybe even manipulate the Animus people to wipe the Templars out for them.

Gate

Spoiler
The problem I see with a true crossover is along the lines that Abstergo is based off of Weyland-Yutani in may notable ways. It'd be hard to wipe out the Templars, seeing as through-out AC history, they've staged wars, assassinations, discoveries, explorations, and using the Pieces of Eden.

If anything, W-Y would want the Pieces of Eden!
[close]

predxeno

That may be true, but what W-Y could want even more is the elimination of any possible threat to it.  The Pieces of Eden can always be turned against it in the future.  And remember this, W-Y is the forefront of technology, an incredibly powerful source, the Assassins never had anything that advanced in the past.

Sabby

Sabby

I'm taking it slow, thinking on how the plot will go. The next chapter or two won't need much heavy duty musing, since it will just be a return to Venice, but there is a rather big plot twist coming. I just want to make sure it hits home, instead of sounding silly (as past incarnations of the twist have been) This is the problem with crossovers >.< genuinely good intentioned plot twists can just seem like silly attention grabbers.

But I'm working hard on chapter 3, and there's more then a few revelations comings, I promise :) It's guna be Francesca vs No Rest a while but the plot will thicken.

Chapter 3

No Rest perched on the edge of the greenhouse, the vista that was Venice stretching out in all directions, a cobbled collection of rooftops and spires and towers spreading up, broken by the occasional house of worship, standing tall above it's peers. Their religious beliefs intrigued No Rest. Why they felt the buildings had to be so big, he did not know, but he could not suppress a humoured thought. 'Compensating...'

He watched the crowd's, like liquid magma flowing through the streets, red and orange weaving through the green. He cycled a few filter's, until everything was dark and blue, as if seen through some kind of x-ray, and one bob of golden light hurried through an alleyway. Got you, No Rest thought...

Marking a man with his visor was not something that lasted. Sometimes, No Rest cursed his peoples tradition of limiting the technology they bring, but then he would think to how easily the trophies would be gained... his frustrations could be suppressed, if it meant an honourable kill.

"Ishal! Ishal, let me in, I beg you!" The gold highlighted man pounded on a door in an alleyway, looking nervously over his shoulder. He perked at the name, and knew his hunch had been right. Ishal was Benedicts local partner, and this cowardly worker of his had brought him right to him. The whole operation had locked down after Benedicts grisly murder. Ishal had right to be afraid.

"For the love of His name, open the door!" No Rest dropped almost silently into the alley, feet landing in a small puddle with a splash. The man turned like a frightened cat, and caught a glimpse of the creature. A ripple travelled up through the cloak, a second of colour that seeped away as he stepped forward.

"Oh Lord... oh, though I walk in the shadow of the Valley of the Damned..." he chanted in a shaky voice, dropping to his knee's and pulling out a crucifix on a chain, mumbling the words and holding it to his chest, eyes squeezed shut. "I shall fear no evil..."

No Rest, however, walked straight past him, and wrapped his glimmering mirage of a hand about the doors handle. Like it was nothing but match sticks, he tore it from the wall, splintering it and wrenching iron locks from the mortar. Giving the cowering man no further heed, he stepped inside, and the shouts of confused and frightened men followed.

"Ishal! We must leave!" a dark skinned man in a faded yellow robe came stumbling into the room, followed by a group of hastily armed mercenaries. Some were still buckling their armour on. No Rest, perched in the upper section of the warehouse, scanned them, one by one, noting their weapons. Three of the ever common flat blades he had seen, a long pole with a bladed end, and an axe... five men in total, flanking a hastily dressed man. This would be easy.

Ishal was pulling the travelling cloak about himself, looking about the room, as if expecting an ambush at any second. "Assassin? She's here?" "I don't think so..." A silence followed, and everyone thought of the incident at the fair. Whispers of 'Demon' had followed the event, and the thought of something more deadly then an Assassin trailing them made all of them shudder in their cloaks.

"Bring the horses" "No time, we're meeting them outside, I don't want to stay in the... what in the Lord's name?" A three pointed targeting reticle had appeared on Ishal, hovering on his chest, and then up to his brow. Frozen, the man followed beam, and saw the shimmer of light in the rafters. His legs shook, and his men turned to face No Rest.

Out of no where, a white figure descended from the roof, dropping onto two guards, hands on their necks, pinning them down on the floor. Francesca rose, hands bloody, and grabbed the nearest man's axe, pushing the end to the dirty floor and stepping inside of his reach, a leg placed between his. Her Hidden Blade came into his stomach, causing him to gasp, eyes widen, and then slumped back.

As the third man rushed her, sword held at the ready, he jabbed behind her with the backhanded axe, the end colliding with his nose and stunning him. With a fluid movementl, she spun to face him, the axe twirling over her hand so it was held in the proper fashion. Rearing it back, she brought it down, and sliced into his chest with a sickening squelch.

Putting her boot into his stomach, she pushed him back and wrenched the bloody axe from him, then swung wide and hard at the staff carrying mercenary. The heavy blade collided hard with his polearm, forcing him back a step and splintering it. The second hit came hard enough to break the weapon in two, and the ace lodged itself into the man's helmet. He grunted, took a step back, and collapsed.

Ishal stood, shaking, watching in horror as Francesca slowly turned to face him, her white hood pulled up to conceal much of her face. She took a step forward, and Ishal panicked, falling back onto his rear and trying to clamber onto his hands and knee's so he could flee.

Francesca didn't give him the chance. Grabbing him by his cloak, she yanked him so he fell onto his back, and placed her boot on his chest. "Goodnight Ishal" She hunched down, grabbing his throat, and the Hidden Blade sunk into his jugular. Ishal's eyes widened, and in a few seconds, his head fell back, and a red pool of blood started to trickle across the fall.

Slowly rising, Francesca looked around the warehouse, and her eyes met for a second with No Rest. He stayed perfectly still, but he knew he had been seen. Francesca and No Rest glared at each other for a good long moment, and then the Assassin turned to leave. "It's not very nice to take what's not yours"

Clicking curiously, he targeted her, marking her in gold. He had seen her before... the one that had danced with Benedict. His reticle went to her arm, and found a metal device, under each wrist. Playing back the recording of the last kill in his visor, he focused on the woman that had danced with his quarry, and saw a small blade popping out behind her fan.

"Not very nice to take what's not yours" He repeated, in a warped, yet still quite feminine voice. "Not... very... nice..."

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

O.O I like it. :D

The Alien Predator

"Not...very...nice..." ooo I love this Predator's personality, can't wait to see how it goes from here  ;D keep up the good work  :)

predxeno

Quote from: Gate on Nov 13, 2010, 08:32:52 PM
Spoiler
The problem I see with a true crossover is along the lines that Abstergo is based off of Weyland-Yutani in may notable ways. It'd be hard to wipe out the Templars, seeing as through-out AC history, they've staged wars, assassinations, discoveries, explorations, and using the Pieces of Eden.

If anything, W-Y would want the Pieces of Eden!
[close]

The thing is, I don't play the Assassin's Creed games, but my younger brother does so I know a little off him.  From what I can gather from that and Wikipedia is that the Templars want world peace through the absolute control of all humans.  Perhaps it's a noble concept, though horribly misguided.  W-Y on the other hand, has never wanted any sort of bigger picture peace; the corporation has only wanted what it can gain; it's motivated entirely by greed, not some ideology to save mankind or anything.  Therefore, it would make more sense to me if W-Y and the Templars weren't associated with each other in any kind of alliance or anything.  As for the Pieces of Eden, I don't know much about them except that they have mind control abilities.  An interesting idea is that they are alien pieces from the Space Jockeys that somehow arrived on Earth.  Did everyone read the Alien Prequel script that supposedly said that the Space Jockeys had mind control powers?

Sabby

Look's like I have some research to do then :) Pieces of Eden have been iffy... didn't want to over complicate the plot, so would only include them if the twist was solid.

I had a dream last night of an Alien Queen perched protectively over a small golden orb, flanked by two Praetorian's and hundreds of Drone's, snarling, protecting it...

The Alien Predator

Predxeno

SPOILER

I read this of xenopedia so it may not be true, but it said that according to the diaries you collect in avp 3, Karl Bishop Weyland said that he wants to make humanity the elite species in the universe, unmatched by anyone in technology and weapons, by utilising Xenomorph biology and Hunter technology, I don't know if this is true.

Also the pieces of Eden belong to Those That Came Here Before, basically an ancient Alien race that created humans in their own image.

Gate

Spoiler

NOTE: ASSASSINS CREED II END SPOILER

The Pieces of Eden were created to control the early humans so that those who came before could co-exist with us. The humans were too war-like and similar to them in too many ways. Hence, Adam and Eve were born demigods which made them immune to the Mind control. They stole the apples of Eden...
[close]

Sabby

They're also fairly diverse. The mind control variety seem to be the most common, but there's also time travel.

Gate

I just finished Brotherhood. my analysis on the Piece of Eden follows
Spoiler

It can corrupt the wills and minds of men, turning them against each other or forcing total control on their subconscious and minds. The Apple can even kill them by draining their life-force. But as it seems, using the Apple can be so powerful that it can nearly kill the user. *SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER EZIO USES THE APPLE FO DEFEAT CESARE *SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER
[close]

Sabby

Everyone, I am very sorry for the absence, I've had a lot happening here. I also live in Rockhampton, so if you've seen the news, you know I'm about to be partially under water.

I've had a lot of time to think, however, and Chapter 4 is definitely on it's way :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed