Suicidal Bad Blood Predator

Started by predxeno, Nov 08, 2010, 06:45:02 AM

Author
Suicidal Bad Blood Predator (Read 1,802 times)

predxeno

predxeno

I remember that one of the Predators that Borgia turns against you kills itself by jumping off the building it's on when you defeat it; you don't trophy it.  Why did it do that?  I theorized that the Predator somehow returned to its natural conscience and personality and broke free of Borgia's programming, it realized what it was doing and killed itself to preserve whatever honor it had left.

Stalker

Stalker

That was the 'Stone Heart' predator. He returns later in the game as the final bad blood you defeat inside the church, revealing that he did not die from leaping off the building.

predxeno

predxeno

Really?  I thought those were 2 separate Predators.  Either way, I guess those 3 Predators were the same Preds that got taken out in the intro, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fLdiD4Csgw#

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: predxeno on Nov 08, 2010, 07:01:30 AM
Really?  I thought those were 2 separate Predators.  Either way, I guess those 3 Predators were the same Preds that got taken out in the intro, right?

No, those were the young bloods you break out of the Borgia labs. The three boss predators were extensively experimented on, suggesting that Hunter lured and captured them some time earlier in the 100 years span of the story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed