Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 430,333 times)

Terx2

Terx2

When I get angry I get a painful headache.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I get nervous at things I should be excited about.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have a large collection of thunder and rainstorm recordings, because I love the sound of storms and heavy rain. I listen to them almost daily to help relax.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 28, 2012, 06:55:33 AMI have a large collection of thunder and rainstorm recordings, because I love the sound of storms and heavy rain. I listen to them almost daily to help relax.
How do they vary from each other?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 28, 2012, 06:55:33 AM
I love the sound of storms and heavy rain. I listen to them almost daily to help relax.

Have I told you how awesome you are yet? Because you are very awesome.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 28, 2012, 10:48:38 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 28, 2012, 06:55:33 AMI have a large collection of thunder and rainstorm recordings, because I love the sound of storms and heavy rain. I listen to them almost daily to help relax.
Length, intensity, little details like that.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 28, 2012, 02:30:34 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 28, 2012, 10:48:38 AM
Length, intensity, little details like that.

I have a lengthy collection myself. Some of them self recorded. I know them all as individuals. Like children. I particularly like the ones where my neighbors drive up and get into an argument outside their garage. I called that one: Ghetto Ass Thunder Strom #1. I call it #1 because I'm hoping there will be a sequel. They ain't divorced yet.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have a large collection of thunder and rainstorm recordings, because I love the sound of storms and heavy rain. I listen to them almost daily to help relax.
So. Good.

Eva

Eva

Yes, the sound of rain is wonderful. Same with the sound of waves hitting the shore. It can be almost hypnotic...  :)

The sound of thunder I can do without though, especially if it happens right over my head when I'm outside. It gives my body such a jolt that I almost feel like I'm having a heartattack lol

Vakarian

Vakarian

I love the sound of rain and thunder when I'm listening to this tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omQ-7wZTXvI#

It's sooooo good!

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

I sometimes accuse chestnuts of being lazy...

r888

r888

I love cats

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am really into wigs now

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

I sometimes enjoy sitting on my roof and thinking about duct tape...

Vepariga

Vepariga

When im on a plane and it starts getting abit shakey,I imagine myself to be entering a planets atmosphere. Makes it bearable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed