Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 429,624 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 19, 2012, 08:33:17 AM
I like working in Photoshop at 600 DPI, makes the lines crisp.

600dpi??? That's gotta chew the processor.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I am not afraid of needles... One day in high school I was donateing blood and they let me hold my own blood bag as it drew the blood... it was warm and soft...
{Grins}

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 19, 2012, 09:47:50 AM

not really, though 600 DPI is the highest the computer's willing to process, and its all you really need if you want to make large prints.  More than that, is just too much and unnecessary.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I have a fascination with Sharks. I love them.  :laugh:

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 20, 2012, 05:56:23 AM
I am not afraid of needles... One day in high school I was donateing blood and they let me hold my own blood bag as it drew the blood... it was warm and soft...
{Grins}

Why do I picture you as the type who would play water grenade wars with balloons filled with your own blood  :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

I have a obsession with bio-mechanical things,flesh and machine.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 20, 2012, 07:41:26 AM
Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 19, 2012, 09:47:50 AM

not really, though 600 DPI is the highest the computer's willing to process, and its all you really need if you want to make large prints.  More than that, is just too much and unnecessary.

Most prints don't go above 300. Large outdoor work is much, much less. You'll certainly get superb quality at 600 though. Good stuff :)

Terx2

Terx2

{Grins}

Same. I've donated blood multiple times. Needles look scary but it's like a mosquito bite quick and painless.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Terx2 on Apr 23, 2012, 09:47:58 AM
{Grins}

Same. I've donated blood multiple times. Needles look scary but it's like a mosquito bite quick and painless.
I think its the though that scares most people, then get a book or listen to some music thats distracting.  I bring a horror mag it seems to suit the moment, and freak out the person drawing the blood.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I sometimes daydream that I have a baby Rathalos as a pet and that I feed it, let it sleep on my bed, and take it for walks...

Is there something wrong with me?

r888

r888

I like making my own animations in flash

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I carry around several box cutter blades in my school supplies which I use to sharpen my pencils.
They work much better than wall mounted or pocket sharpeners as they don't break off the tip, require less time and labor and bring the pencil to a much sharper point.

maledoro

maledoro

I carry a lighter, but don't smoke.

I can belch at will. If I have enough gas stored, I can make some terrifying sounds with my belches. It helps that when belching, I can loosen my vocal cords to where I can master an eight-octave vocal range that can take me from deep, gutteral croaks to high piercing shrieks that will make your blood curdle.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 26, 2012, 11:44:33 PM

Same, they can be really handy.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 26, 2012, 11:49:05 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 26, 2012, 11:44:33 PM
Same, they can be really handy.
Speaking of "handy", sometimes if I shake hands with someone I despise, I will whip out my lighter and run a flame over my palm right in front of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed