AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 68,434 times)

Gosutoraida

Even though I have 6-Pack trophy, I would still love to help you guys. When is Thanksgiving?

The Xenoborg

I have the trophy too. I just love playing the game.
Thanksgiving should be on November 24.

Gosutoraida

Ok, sweet! I added you, mate!

The Xenoborg

Okay, I'll be online in a week or so may be. Because my internet connection is not working. I'm using my mobile to connect to the Internet. Thanks :)

predxeno

Add me as well, JokerJohn35.  My PSN is predxeno.

Gosutoraida

Already taken care of, mate!

predxeno

All right, good.  I'm away from my PS3 so it might take awhile to get back to you but I will.

I'm also starting a sign-in sheet for the Thanksgiving Game Night here:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=40783.0

predxeno

This is a reminder, we are approximately 1 week away from the Thanksgiving Game Night for AVP2010.  Everything is really starting to come together now and we already have a small group.  This event will be from Tuesday to Sunday (November 22-27).  Thanksgiving will be the main day for this event, but the other days will be backup in case some of us can't make it.  So join us; it'll go a long way to helping many of get The Six Pack Trophy (play a ranked match with 6 friends).

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=40783.0

MrSpaceJockey

I would love to join in.

I'm updating my PSN so I'll get back to you guys later.

UltraV

UltraV

HOLY CRAP! I thought this thread was dead! How come no e-mail notifications!? I do need help getting some throphies, plus i love aliens..... AHHHHHH is this still going?

CyberDemon13

I'm in if it is! ;)

FrostyJack13 is my GT :)

delsaber8

I was going to play the other night, but I couldn't find the disc :'(. But If I find it I'll be happy to play.

xenomorph666

I'm up for doing a few games tonight and tomorrow and hopefully over the next couple of months as just getting into the game and would be great to get some multiplayer games going on :D  PSN: rudolph696

EAster Sunday 8th APRIL AND 9TH APRIL

CHEERS

silentmick

just got the game add psn: silentmick
first match i had was with one other person n he quit the game cos i killed him lol

Tank16365

Sorry I'm as late comer, but is this game night still going on? I would love to join, but I'm seriously considering returning the game since all of the maybe 25-30 people I've met while playing this game, only 2 of them were over 9 years old. Its nothing personal but I dont get into the getting cussed at by a 6 year old (actually happened) for using all of the predator weapons.

Are there specific rules? Because I wont play if people wanna whine because I use the tools provided to me.

I will give you an example: There was this 6 year old playing an alien, and he was camping and tail "spamming" Marines, so I would sit from across the map, wait for him to go back to his camping spot, and spear him. After I won the species TDM as the only predator based on the 3 aliens constantly using the same tactic I had to hear how much of a "cheap piece of f'ing shit I was" from a kid the same age as mine. :-\ So, I would love to play but not against whiners or minors. preferably

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed