First image

Started by SonOfTheDark, Jan 15, 2007, 04:54:02 PM

Author
First image (Read 23,966 times)

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

20th Century Fox provided us with the first official image from AvP2! You can check it out here in our gallery. Looks like Ian Whyte was absolutley right about the new Pred design 8)

ian36015

ian36015

OMG. Are you sure this is official? If it is..then wow. Thats pretty awesome  :-X Great find. even if it is fake it does look very genuine

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

Yeah, comes directly from the german 20th Century Fox press server ;)

ian36015

ian36015

You dont need a teaser to get me hyped about this flick! The mask look very simular to the pred. mask of pred. 2. Like i said..Great Find  :D

Meathead320

Meathead320

It is kind of nice to see the A2 look for the Alien again. My favorite was the first, but the dome head look has been getting all the glory for 3 films now since A2 was made.

I wonder if they will show a smooth head molting?

frankaster

frankaster

MAYBE THEY SHOULD KEEP THE LOGO OF THE COMICS, NOW THIS IS ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR!
MAYBE WE´LL BE CLOSEST TO THE COMIC TIMELINE, SOME DAY...

Aliendrone

Aliendrone

I love the design of the Aliens, they're almost perfect. And the Predator is awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh.My.God!  :o This looks f**king awesome! The designs look beautiful! I have to say over these past few weeks I'm feeling very positive about the movie.

Darkness

Darkness

Excellent. I love it, especially the Predator. It's very reminiscent of the one in Predator 2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a lovely blending of the two designs!  :P The silver/grey of P1 plus the mask of P2.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Looks superb. Notices the ridges on the Predator helmet? 

I'm loving the Predator. Helmet looks glorious, but the Pred still has some body armour, which I like.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

like i said be4 i just got creamy LOVE THE PIC LOOKS NICE

Corporal Hicks

Darkness

Darkness

Colin Strause confirmed that one was fake last week.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's been around that long?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed