The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 84,242 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 07, 2019, 10:59:44 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Dec 07, 2019, 10:47:58 PM
Mt grandmother kept rabbits outside when I was a kid, and every time I had to so much as sneeze she made me run behind the garage so it wouldn't send them into shock. I thought she was overdoing it a bit until I got older and a guy I worked with who owns his own livestock business told me how fragile they were. I hate it because they're so cute and you just want to love all over them when you see em.

Some can be "lap rabbits," but sometimes the most they'll do is run around you in circles or lick you.

I would pass out from the cuteness.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

They also do this thing called a "binky"--when they're happy, they jump and kick their legs in the air. And then zoom around the room.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm watching cute bunny videos now.

...what's happening to me?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 07, 2019, 11:48:46 PM
I'm watching cute bunny videos now.

...what's happening to me?

*maniacal laughter*

Huggs

Huggs

The part I remember the most from last night's dream was that I was stuck doing community service on the side of the road, cleaning silverware out of a ditch. When I glanced up, I noticed a vehicle parked in a family members driveway. I recognized it as a vehicle that had been in the news. It was a thief. I slowly made my way up the driveway, intent on nabbing the villain.

As soon as I got within 50 yards, he noticed me and started to bolt. I charged with a dirty spoon still in my hand. I was screaming and flailing wildly to try and scare him. It was working. He was falling all over himself and couldn't get his vehicle started. When I got close enough to read the license plate, he gunned it and accidentally did a doughnut that flipped the car. He crawled out and started to run. I raised the spoon and yelled "it's goin' up your @$$ boy!" I almost had him, when I switched scenarios unexpectedly.

The Old One

The Old One

Huggs

Huggs

All I can remember offhand is that it looked and felt a lot like AVPR, but with Jeremy Renner hunting people in the hospital. He was bald with small pieces of corn melted into his bald head, and his face was always expressionless.

Huggs

Huggs

There was a kung fu granny that beat up some heavily armed Amish gangsters in the parking lot of a grocery store. I went fishing for some giant snakes, and then some slightly...frisky dealings on Acheron.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Dec 28, 2019, 02:15:40 AM
There was a kung fu granny that beat up some heavily armed Amish gangsters in the parking lot of a grocery store. I went fishing for some giant snakes, and then some slightly...frisky dealings on Acheron.

With whom?

Huggs

Huggs

A couple of familiar colonists.

Huggs

Huggs

I managed to slip seamlessly into the dream state when I went to bed, so I knew immediately that I was dreaming and was able to goof around. And for the first time in years, was able to manifest objects. I had so much fun.

The first thing I did was to manifest an old shovelhead and go for a ride. I then decided to test how deeply I was asleep, and so I created a large fence in the distance and rode into it at full speed, vanishing point style. It should've woken me up, but after about 30+ yards of what should've been 100 fatal injuries, I laid there on my back, perfectly intact and smiling. I raised my arms up in the air and yelled "invincible!".

I tried teleportation, but it only worked about half the time. I was lucky to get 20 yards out of a hard thought. I made some giant bunnies for Rabbit. Fat, four feet long and fuzzy as can be. You could've curled up under their big dewlaps. I gave them a big hutch the size of a small house to play in. Eventually, I heard my phone dinging because I was getting a text, and I woke up. Went back to sleep and had normal dreams.

Trioxin

Trioxin

I have very vivid and repetitive dreams like falling into orbit from space. I have what my doctor calls transient insomnia I go through stages of not being able to sleep and tend to have to take rounds of sleeping aids to get back into actually sleeping. I was up till 430 am this morning and when I went to bed I had two very odd dreams. One I got into a fight with my cousin John and some how i ended up taking his wife on a car ride to downtown Toronto and sold her to the nearest pimp in revenge... I woke up went back to bed and had a dream I was swimming in ice water in like an arctic setting. Idk wtf my brain is doing when I power down but it is a strange creature indeed.

Huggs

Huggs

Some of us dream differently than others. I was just glad I got to make the bunnies, because it was business as usual once I went back to sleep.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 05, 2020, 08:08:30 PM
Some of us dream differently than others. I was just glad I got to make the bunnies, because it was business as usual once I went back to sleep.

The breed aficionado in me is saying you made a bunch of continental giants.

Huggs

Huggs

There were all kinds. But they were bigger, and more energetic.

The one that came to me was 4 and 1/2 feet long, had light tan fur that was short as velvet, and kept his pointy ears folded against his back the whole time. I massaged his forehead while he sniffed at me. Then he thumped once or twice while sniffing the ground, and hopped up a ramp to the second floor. There was a giant milk colored lop with brown spots in the corner looking around and eating it's own poo. The rest lounged around on the upper floors.

You literally could've snugged down in their double chins. I wish you could've seen em'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed