Which one holds up the best nowadays?

Started by Aeus, Jul 29, 2007, 01:14:12 PM

Author
Which one holds up the best nowadays? (Read 2,752 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Which one is the most watchable?

Alien

Aliens

Predator

In my opinion Predator is the most watchable, and better than Aliens. But Alien is the best movie.

ShadowPred

Oh god, well, all three hold up in my opinion, but I would have to say Predator, since it's the one that I have watched more times, that should tell you something.

aliensetta

aliensetta

I think the all hold up very well today.

Aeus

Predator is the kind of movie you can just watch because it's sucha fun movie. Alien and Aliens are more 'mood' movies. You have to be in the right mood for them.

Caledonia

Quote from: aliensetta on Jul 29, 2007, 02:23:27 PM
I think the all hold up very well today.

Too true, but I'm going with Aliens.

I'm puzzled why you didn't put Predator 2 up that list. It's a king among films, I've watched it about 6 times last week.

Aeus

It's terrible.

ShadowPred

Johnny Handsome

Predator 2 is a very good sequel, action packed and extremely entertaining.
Dont know whats wrong with it.
And to answer your question, im going with predator.

Caledonia

Quote from: Aeus on Jul 29, 2007, 05:16:03 PM
It's terrible.

Blasphemy , you have a Predator 2 avatar!

Aeus

Quote from: Caledonii on Jul 29, 2007, 05:42:05 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Jul 29, 2007, 05:16:03 PM
It's terrible.

Blasphemy , you have a Predator 2 avatar!

Haha, got me there. Nah, I love the looks of the Predators in Predator 2. In fact, I prefer the costume. But the way the movie was made was terrible, and the Predator, in my opinion didn't hunt like the first. It sorta lept into rooms and mass killed. The only scene I really like is where he kills King Willy.

Nychus

Effects wise, Predator. The Alien and Aliens films are alright when it comes to story, but they're also heavy on pre-CGI SFX that has already shown it's age.

I only have Aliens on DVD, btw.

Predboy

I think predator is the most watchable.

Munkeywrench

If I have to choose Aliens does it for me but all three are great

Spartan117

Predator all the way ;D

davebhamuk

I think Predator holds up better as it doesnt seem at all dated. most of the tech you see in the film is probably the same.

The computers and stuff in alien and aliens look a bit laughable considering its in the future.

I love all three films though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed